We are a world leading Health & Care organisation with over 22,000 people in Australia and New Zealand, and our purpose is to help people live longer, healthier, and happier lives. In Australia, we help to take care of people through our leading health insurance services as well as providing a personalised approach to care through our modern Dental clinic network, our Bupa Optical stores, Bupa Medical Visa services and over 70 Bupa Aged Care Homes. Bupa Therapy, along with our Medical and Wellbeing Centre provide a multidiscipline approach to care.
At Bupa our people are transforming and making a difference in the world of Health & Care .
About the opportunity
Due to an internal secondment a three-month contract has become available with the possibility of extension.
Playing a central role in the Bupa Digital team, you are the key lead for all team operations and a broad range of supporting functions. You will support the team and the Director, Bupa Digital in a range of areas including communications, event coordination and venue booking, travel booking, management of invoicing and other financial systems, and expenses. In addition, you are the go to person for local team members driving engagement with teams such as Property Services, Service Desk and other teams as necessary.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Supporting team members as required with coordinating meetings and functions (including organising technology, catering, and presentations), fielding support queries, booking travel arrangements, managing stationery and office supplies and providing monthly reports.
- Assist with the preparations of presentations and documents as requested, complete photocopying and filing (electronic and paper-based), and maintain our asset register and other inventory spreadsheets
- Booking and scheduling learning programs and deliver associated administration for all Digital team members
- Liaise with different stakeholder to ensure effective communication and requirements are met amongst the team
- Being the first point of contact for any visitors (internal and external) to Digital when relevant
- Promoting and actively participate in all team wellness and engagement activities to support the development and embed of our culture
- Other ad hoc administrative duties as required
- Experience supporting senior managers and multiple teams
- Experience coordinating and managing team functions and events including organising catering, materials and technology requirements
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work effectively ensuring deadlines are achieved on time and within scope
- Proven problem identification and resolution skills utilising a human centred and customer service approach.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and confidence in liaising with people at all levels
- A dynamic, flexible, self-motivated and energetic nature.
- Tertiary qualification in a business, technical or human resources related field will be highly regarded
Why join Bupa?
- Flexibility, is true to its word
- Bonuses on top of salary package
- Amazing career advancement opportunities
- Providing our employees with a conducive work environment to enable them to bring their true/authentic self to work, each day
- Fostering innovation and creativity to be at the heart of everything we do
Bupa believes in hiring the best talent in the market. We are known for our vibrant, high performing and incredibly rewarding workplace, and we take pride in creating exceptional and meaningful work experiences, encouraging innovation, delivering award winning benefits to our employees and being involved with our communities.
Bupa has everything – growth, passion, results and a caring & supportive culture that surround a burning ambition and purpose that is the best in the world.
Our people reflect the diversity of our community. At Bupa, your wellbeing, identity and own story is respected and valued.
Find the purpose in your career!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description: About the Home BupaAged CareNorth Rocksis a beautiful, modern aged care home, set in a historic outer suburb ofnorth-west Sydney. About the Role Use your catering skills in a ro [...]
Job Description: About the Role Use your catering skills in a role in which you can really make a difference – assisting in the preparation and servicing of nutritious food, all whilst providing [...]
Job Description: About the Home BupaAged CareQueens Parkis a beautiful, modern aged care home, set in a prime location in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney. Assessment Centre to be conducted on Friday [...]
Job Description: About the Home Our delightful and modern care home is situated in the green, leafy suburb of St Ives on the Upper North Shore of Sydney. Conveniently positioned on Mona Vale road th [...]