About The Care Home
Our charming Echuca care home is located in a rural area, near the banks of the Murray River and Campaspe River in Victoria. It is a 2.5 hour drive from Melbourne's CBD, near the Regional Health Hospital and transport links. It consists of 120 beds, with various care units. Our primary goal is placing our focus on the health, lifestyle and well-being of our residents.
About The Role
As the Hospitality Services Supervisor you will predominately provide hands-on operational support as required in reception, catering, housekeeping, laundry, lifestyle, maintenance or as directed by the General Manager. You will provide guidance, support training and leadership to all employees.
You will be required to monitor training and offer guidance to employees whilst on shift.
- Manage and assist operations with resident & customer interactions (eg complaints, lost property, admissions, departures, tours, etc) and ensure requests met to their satisfaction
- Oversee safety and security of the Home
- Work with General Manager to assess and improve processes and policies
- Lead the Consumer Engagement Surveys of the home and ensure participation rate of 75%, and analyse data for service improvements
- Meet with resident and families should issues arise around service shortfalls and offer solutions where possible
- Identify key areas for staff development and initiate training in homes that are failing to meet Bupa standards
- Work with staff to provide coaching and support to ensure service is in line with Bupa standards
- Develop action plans for any issues that require attention and ensure that they are closed out in efficiently and effectively
- Be available onsite for all Third Party Audits and Agency visits
- Liaise with internal Gap Auditors on dates of audits, corrective actions and planning for TPA
- Assist the GM as required to ensure that all homes are meeting their annual budget
Skills and Experience
- Ability to think outside the box/creatively
- Previous experience as a Supervisor or Manager in a Service (Hotel/Retail) or Aged Care environment
- Strong Customer Service and Complaints Management experience
- Team management and organisational skills
- Experience with facilities maintenance and/or security
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of OH&S;
- Experience in holding team training sessions
- You will be available to work varied shifts from early mornings to late evenings, including weekends and Public Holidays as per our business demands
This is a supportive and collaborative team, where you will work autonomously in your role. Employees are provided continuous support and resources, to assist with their day to day tasks. We believe in providing flexible working arrangements, that allow you to complete tasks in the most time effective manner.
- Work flexibility
- Generous leave provisions including 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Generous discounts on health, travel, home, car, landlords and pet insurance
- Health and wellness initiatives and discounts through Bupa SMILE program
- Workplace giving and Bupa fund matching
- Continual learning opportunities and more thorough online and face to face training
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
· Australia’s leading towing and transport company · Dynamic role with ongoing support and growth opportunities · Noble Park location About Nationwide Group – Nationwide Towing & Transport [...]
Company Description We’re on a mission to help move the businesses that move the world. With over 130 years’ experience, Toll Group, proudly part of Japan Post, operates an extensive global logi [...]
We are one of Australia's largest independently owned fuel retail businesses with a strong presence in Victoria and New South Wales. Established in 1989 the organisation has spent over three decades f [...]
- Would you like to work for a highly-respected, leading not-for-profit animal welfare organisation? - Become an authorised officer with RSPCA Victoria and help make a real difference to the wellbei [...]