Healthe Care Australia Pty Ltd
CASUAL WITH OPPORTUNITY FOR PERMANENT PART TIME SHIFTS
Conveniently positioned in the heart of the South East and easily accessible from Eastlink and Monash freeway as well as Princes Highway and Heatherton Road, South Eastern Private Hospital (SEPH) is a 192 bed facility (plus chemo chairs) with a Rehabilitation, Mental Health, Medical/Oncology and Palliative Care focus. The vision for SEPH is to be the foremost post acute facility delivering best practice inpatient and outpatient services in the South Eastern Melbourne corridor.
We are currently seeking highly motivated, enthusiastic and experienced Exercise Physiologists with highly developed interpersonal skills and a commitment to excellence to join our Rehab Program.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Developing exercise programs (group-based and individual therapy programs)
- Education on the benefits of physical activity
- Collaborating as part of an interdisciplinary team, working alongside other health professionals (e.g., psychiatrists, nurses, social workers, occupational therapists, pharmacists and psychologists.
- Experience in a Rehabilitation setting within Australia
- Current and full registration with ESSA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills.
- A commitment to quality improvement
- A commitment to CPD in your relevant field.
- An ability to work within a team environment
- Evidence of ongoing professional development
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills with a strong focus on patient centred care
- Excellent collaboration skills within a multidisciplinary team
- Focus on service improvement for delivery of excellent patient care and positive patient outcomes
- Promote safety, security and personal integrity in the work place
Applications & Enquiries:
Jason Goh | Allied Health Manager
28 May 2021
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Occupational Therapist | Physiotherapist | Exercise Physiologist | Rehabilitation Counsellor About APM - WorkCare APM understands that prevention and proactive management of injuries in the workplac [...]
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Eastern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Monash Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Education and Training, Health and Allied He [...]
- Permanent Part Time - 0.3EFT - Exciting role for an Exercise Physiologist - An opportunity to learn more about Dual Disability - Be part of a truly dynamic, inclusive & supportive environment [...]
About WorkCom WorkCom is a leading workplace rehabilitation provider operating throughout Australia since 2007. The organisation is independent and privately owned and strives to assist people, emp [...]