, you will:
- Be responsible for the general maintenance of hotel rooms and facilities
- Require key maintenance skills that include but are not limited to, having an understanding of fire alarm and firefighting systems, hot water systems, air-conditioning and ventilation systems in hotels, as well as painting and decorating skills
- Be responsible for ensuring all guest and public areas of the hotel are presentable
- Have an understanding of Pool & Spa water testing and balancing.
- Assist with waste management program
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of OH&S; standards
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven commitment to providing excellence in quality and service
- An ability to work well under pressure and be a positive management representative of the hotel
- Someone who is physically fit and comfortable working autonomously
- The flexibility to work over a seven-day roster at a variety of times
Why work for Accor?
We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
We live and breathe by our four principles:
- People Crave Belonging
- People Want the Real Deal
- Every Person has a Story
- People Hate to be Wrong
In return for your commitment, we provide fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team. In addition, we will provide you with hotel discounts and benefits worldwide. Click ‘Apply’ to begin your journey!
Want to know what it's like working with Accor Hotels? Follow us on Instagram or
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Department of Education aims to transform the way Tasmanians access education, training and information services, provide a fresh and exciting approach to lifelong learning and build an education [...]
We are a diverse and inclusive workplace and understand the importance of flexible working arrangements. Talk to us about how this could work for you. Period of Appointment Fixed-term, part-time for [...]
We are a diverse and inclusive workplace and understand the importance of flexibility. We want our workforce to reflect the diversity in our community. Ask how we can make this role flexible to suit y [...]
S alary: $57,305 to $61,704 pro rata, per annum. Classification: General Stream Band 2. Award: Health and Human Services (Tasmanian State Service) Award. Period of employment / Hours: Fixed-t [...]