All progress begins with pioneers. At Rio Tinto, it begins with you.
We are looking for an Operations Coordinator to support our Production Supervisor where you’ll have the opportunity to enable efficient mining operations whilst being coached and mentored as your progress your career.
In addition to paying competitively and providing great benefits packages, we want you to live the lifestyle that is right for you and your family. And because of our size and scale, there are many opportunities to learn, grow and do more than you ever thought possible.
Every hour of every shift, your safety and wellbeing is our number one priority. We do the work only if it is safe,
and we invest to make sure every member of the team has the quality tools they need to do their job.
With signature leadership training programmes, growing and developing is more than an opportunity – it is something we actively plan and make happen. Every day our leaders grow, while our rosters are designed to help you live the lifestyle that is right for you and your family.
We are an open, connected global team that includes some of the industry’s best and brightest minds. We offer competitive, performance-focused remuneration and a wide range of benefits to reward your contribution. With a global reach, the opportunities to develop and grow your career are broad and exciting.
Reporting to the Production Supervisor and working in a diverse production team, you will be:
- Supporting the Supervisor with the day to day operations on site
- Coordination of task allocation and effective utilisation of equipment
- Supporting and maintain pit standards and compliance of safe work practices
- Coaching opportunities and support stepping up in the Supervisor role as required
What you’ll bring
- A commitment to the safety of yourself and your team
- A background of mining operations
- Ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- Organisational, time management and computer skills
What we offer
- Competitive salary package with annual performance bonus;
- Paid parental leave up to 9 months;
- Extensive salary sacrifice & salary packaging options that includes, airport parking, cars and superannuation;
- Comprehensive medical benefits including subsidised private health insurance for employees and immediate family;
- Generous employee share plan;
- Company provided insurance cover;
- A broad range of employee discounts in banking, accommodation, cars, retail and more;
- Ongoing individual wellbeing support for you and your family for personal and professional matters;
- A work environment where safety is always the number one priority;
- Learning and development opportunities to support your desired technical or leadership career path.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Work type:Continuing - Full time, Continuing - Role based at the Melbourne (Bundoora) campus - $ 85,724.00 - $ 94,302.00 per annum plus up to 17% superannuation The Infrastructure and Operatio [...]
Job Description About the job Reporting in to the General Manager, Education and supporting the National Key Account Manager, Corporate, this role carries responsibilities including: - To provid [...]
At Estee Lauder Companies we pride ourselves in being the global leader in luxury beauty. As a brand building powerhouse, we have embraced the new world with creativity and innovation. We are embarkin [...]
The primary focus of this role is to provide written, online and digital editorial direction, advice and content on behalf of Clinical Informatics and Technology Services, based in Southport. For furt [...]