Community Worker - In Home Aged Care
- South East Sydney & Eastern Suburbs
- Immediate start, 60hrs FN minimum ongoing contract, work up to 38hrs pw
- Work smart phone, uniforms & PPE provided
Make a difference through providing high quality personalised care to our valued aged care clients in their own homes, supporting our clients in living life to its fullest whilst building a career that is both rewarding & diverse.
Currently we’re looking for an experienced Community Worker to join our South East Sydney team on a permanent part time basis .
We currently have various positions available 5 days pw. Shifts available between 8am - 6pm Monday - Friday.
You will be travelling some or all of the following suburbs and surrounds - Waterloo, Maroubra, Vaucluse, Little Bay, Surry Hill, Randwick, Botany, Alexandria
To be considered, you will need an Australian Drivers Licence and a registered and insured vehicle.
As part of a dedicated team you will provide services that include;
- Personal care such as showering, grooming and toileting
- Domestic assistance such as basic housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Transport to appointments and shopping etc
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- Certificate III in Aged Care or equivalent
- Previous experience as a Home Care Worker will be highly regarded
- An Australian driver's licence and a reliable insured motor vehicle - essential
- Reliability and compassion for the elderly
- Strong communication skills and a positive attitude
- Evidence of 2020 Flu Vaccination
Catholic Healthcare is a leading not-for-profit provider of residential aged care, home and community services, retirement living and healthcare across NSW and SE QLD. Together, our team of around 4000 people are dedicated to our Mission of helping our customers to live life to its fullest every day.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- Build a career with a leading Aged Care provider offering ongoing training and job security
- Values-based organisation, we employ people of all faiths
- Paid travel time + km's reimburse (82c per km) in between clients
- Visit the same clients each week
- Work independently with team support
- Great salary packaging opportunities and other benefits.
So, if you’re looking for a role where you can make a positive & rewarding impact in a great organisation like ours, then we’d love to hear from you.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We require a temp staff member for an IMMEDIATE START - 5 days per week (Mon-Fri) for 2-3 months (with potential to be extended) for an international freight company based in the Botany area. Weekly [...]
The Surveyor is responsible for planning, directing and conducting construction surveying work to determine conformance and set out construction projects; Job Tasks and Duties Preparing site plans [...]
Chas Clarkson is the National market leader in creating Experiences such as Christmas, Lunar New Year, Vivid plus many more occasions to help drive foot traffic mmunity engagement for our clients in t [...]
Trefoil Masonry are looking for experienced Bricklayers to join our Sydney team with immediate start. Our full-time positions require you to work across a range of bricklaying projects, covering re [...]