Community Worker - In Home Aged Care (Newcastle Area)
- Ongoing Permanent Part Time - Min contract 40hrs FN (up to 38hrs pw)
- Work Smart Phone, uniform & PPE provided
- Join our team of over 700 Community Workers across NSW
Make a difference through providing high quality personalised care to our valued aged care clients in their own homes, supporting our clients in living life to its fullest whilst building a career that is both rewarding & diverse.
Join our dedicated Newcastle team - travelling in the Newcastle area and surrounds, you will be required to be available for shifts between 9am - 4pm, Monday to Friday.
As part of a dedicated team you will provide services that include;
- Personal Care such as showering,
grooming and toileting
- Domestic assistance such as basic housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Transport to appointments and shopping etc
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- Certificate III in Aged Care or equivalent - essential to be considered
- Previous experience as a Home Care Worker will be highly regarded
- An Australian driver's licence and a reliable insured motor vehicle is also essential
- Reliability and compassion for the elderly
- Strong communication skills and a positive attitude
- Evidence of 2020 Flu Vaccination or willingness to get 2021 preferred
Catholic Healthcare is a leading not-for-profit provider of residential aged care, home and community services, retirement living and healthcare across NSW and SE QLD. Together, our team of around 4000 people are dedicated to our Mission of helping our customers to live life to its fullest every day.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- Build a career with a leading Aged Care provider offering ongoing training and job security
- Values-based organisation, we employ people of all faiths
- Paid travel time + km's reimburse (82c per km) in between clients
- Visit the same clients each week
- Work independently with team support
- Great salary packaging opportunities and other benefits.
So, if you’re looking for a role where you can make a positive & rewarding impact in a great organisation like ours, then we’d love to hear from you.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
If you are a Home Care Worker living in the Newcastle area, KinCare wants to hear from you! Are you passionate about providing care, making people feel valued and assisting someone to maintain their [...]
Join a team of highly experienced ssionate professionals Continue to learn with fantasticopportunities available Enjoy flexibility with a variety of shifts urs, balance work & home A career in c [...]
Community Worker - In Home Aged Care (Newcastle Area) - Ongoing Permanent Part Time - Min contract 40hrs FN (up to 38hrs pw) - Work Smart Phone, uniform & PPE provided - Join our team of over 700 Co [...]
Programmed Health Professionals are a leading provider of health care staff in Australia. We are currently recruiting for Disability Support Workers for our female client, based in Cameron Park Newcas [...]