- Based in Warnervale - servicing Central Coast
- Laptop, work smart phone and uniform provided
- Ongoing Permanent Part Time opportunity
- 2 or 3 days PW - 9am - 5pm
- Leading Aged Care Provider
Provide comprehensive Occupational Therapy (OT) assessments and interventions for aged care clients that promote health and independence and facilitate their ability to continue living safely in the community.
Due to growth, we have a rare opportunity for an Occupational Therapist to join our Aged Care Home and Community Services teams on a permanent basis.
This role will be responsible for the delivery of individual home assessments as well as facilitation of a range of Health and Wellness Programs and Falls Prevention Programs.
To be considered a successful candidate, you will possess the following:
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy and current AHPRA registration.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of health, aged and/or disability services, primarily My Aged Care- Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) and Home Care Packages.
- Knowledge of chronic disease management approaches and commitment to, and enthusiasm for, working with the clients, families, carers and advocates.
- Experience in equipment prescription, pressure care, home modifications and falls prevention for older adults
- Industry knowledge of local and international wellness and reablement models of care
- Experience working in a community setting and demonstrated knowledge of the aged and disability service system in the community health sector.
- Current Drivers Licence and registered and insured motor vehicle.
Catholic Healthcare is a leading not-for-profit provider of residential aged care, home and community services, retirement living and healthcare across NSW and SE QLD. Together, our team of 4,000 people are dedicated to our Mission of helping our customers live life to its fullest every day.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- Build a career with a leading Aged Care provider offering job security
- Values-based organisation, we employ people of all faiths
- Paid travel time + km's reimbursed
- Work independently with team support
- Great salary packaging opportunities and other benefits.
So, if you’re looking for a role where you can make a positive & rewarding impact in a great organisation like ours, then we’d love to hear from you.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About Us Creating positive outcomes for our students and enriching our school communities is at the heart of everything we do at the Catholic Schools Broken Bay. We support 44 Catholic primary and s [...]
Do you like to work outdoors? Are you ok with working at heights? We are looking for a well presented, customer service orientated technician for our vacuum gutter cleaning business on the Central Co [...]
Trainee Administration – Boyne Smelter - Opportunity to gain qualifications and hands-on experience - Family-friendly workplace with flexibility - Full training and support provided About th [...]
Who are we? Employment and Training Australia Limited (ET Australia) is a community based not for profit education organisation operating on the NSW Central Coast since 1977. Consisting of a Trainin [...]