- Develop and maintain knowledge and expertise of trends, directions, and key issues within the Australia-New Zealand Healthcare industry.
- Maintain and develop industry and partner contacts through participation in events, conferences and networking.
- Maintain specific knowledge of capabilities of Lexmark products, solutions and services and how they apply to industry-specific opportunities.
- Develop and maintain knowledge and expertise of broader industry applications and solutions.
Customer and Partner Facing Industry Consulting and Sales Execution:
- Assist the Lexmark Sales Teams with prospecting and qualifying opportunities through direct engagement and interaction with targeted accounts and channel partners.
- Act as the subject matter expert regarding Lexmark’s value proposition for healthcare by engaging with senior executives at prospective customers and partners to describe Lexmark’s solutions value proposition and explain how other similar customers and partners have leveraged Lexmark capability to benefit their organization.
- Leverage detailed experience in the industry and solution expertise to fully articulate the value of Lexmark offerings such that prospective customer or partner will engage in opportunity specific dialogue and projects.
- Perform Industry Needs Assessments and attend industry trade shows to create new funnel opportunities and advance existing opportunities.
- Provide solutions content for RFP/RFI responses.
- Provide industry-specific training to Lexmark channel and alliance partners.
Industry Consulting – Strategic Planning and Support:
- Identify new industry solution opportunities and advise Solution Development (SD&I;) in requirements definition and qualification of new industry solutions.
- Provide Marketing with content that can be used in marketing deliverables and campaigns.
- Provide industry-specific training to Lexmark sales personnel and channel/alliance partner sales personnel.
- 5+ years of experience in the healthcare provider industry
- Technical aptitude and experience with healthcare IT enterprise systems and how they deliver value, such as Electronic Health Records, Electronic Content Management, Document Imaging / Capture and Document Management.
- Comfortable with remote management and possess ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without local supervision.
- Preferred experience in IT or key lines-of-business roles within healthcare and knowledge of clinical and business processes and systems
- Strong desire for direct customer and partner engagement and heavy engagement and coaching of Lexmark Account Managers and District Managers
- Comfortable acting as a subject matter expert during sales calls, speaking engagements, web conferences and oral proposals
- Travel required, comfortable using video and other systems to deliver our value prop to customers and prospects and to work with our internal teams
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are looking for a Delivery Consultant and PMO Analyst to join our growing team (www.pmo365.com). To be successful in this role you will need to have the following skills and experience: 1 [...]
About Carrot: Carrot Fertility is the leading global fertility benefits provider for employers built to make fertility care and family-forming affordable and accessible for everyone who wants or nee [...]
THE COMPANY Our client is a supplier of transport services to clients nationwide, providing efficiencies to industries across Australia combining modern and specialised technologies with operationa [...]
M&B; has been in the building and construction industry for the past 51 years and is still family owned. The business has now grown to have 6 branches across Western Australia. M&B; is ever evolving b [...]