Sigma is a leading Australian full line pharmacy wholesale and distribution business. Sigma also has the largest pharmacy network in Australia, with over 1,200 branded and independent stores, including some of Australia’s best-known pharmacy retail brands: Amcal, Guardian, PharmaSave, Chemist King and Discount Drug Stores.
We attract and retain talented people and have a dedicated and focussed workforce achieving high performance levels for our customers, suppliers and other stakeholders. Our culture is demonstrated through our behaviours and actions of being Accountable, Respectful, Collaborative, Honest and Innovative.
The preferred partner for connecting health solutions.
We are looking for a Purchasing Analyst to join our dedicated and passionate team in our Purchasing Department at Sigma Healthcare, based in our head office located at Rowville. This role is offered as a 12 month fixed term contract role.
Working primarily in the provision of analytical and administrative assistance to the Purchasing Department in order to facilitate efficient and accurate inventory, to monitor stock levels and overall customer demand and to coordinate and administer CHS CSO obligations in conjunction with management.
Your daily activities will include:
- Provide administrative and analytical support to the Purchasing Department though the review of inventory database to identify and rectify inconsistencies – ie overstocked and obsolete inventory.
- Provision of reports to both the Demand Planning team and the Finance team notifying them of recommendations and preparing and delivering CSO reports as required.
- Analysis of sales and demand. Provide lost demand analysis for inclusion in purchase orders
- Data Maintenance and review of Master Data though validation
- Contribute to improvements in processes and systems, recommendations and changes or enhancements.
- Working closely with the Customer Service team, Sales Operations and the Finance staff to ensure communication of any issues affecting each department.
Your Skills Requirements:
Ideally you will have a Business or IT degree discipline as your background. Working preferably as a Purchasing Analyst in a large FMCG or similar organisation you will have competencies in the following areas:
- Priority setting
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Customer Focus
- Ability to think systematically
- Attention to Detail
You will have highly developed communication and interpersonal skills. You will have exceptional organisational skills and also be very competent in the MS Office suite ( esp Excel)
Lastly if you have previous exposure and experience working in a SAP 4.0 environment - that would be advantageous.
Please forward your resume and cover letter detailing your skills and background in the Supply Chain and Purchasing Analysis fields as soon as possible. We will begin interviewing after Easter for this exciting role.
What’s on offer
When you join Sigma Healthcare, you join an Australian success story with over 100 years of proud history and you
- Work for an organisation that plays a unique role in supporting healthy communities
- Play a role in driving our culture of Accountability, Respect, Collaboration, Honesty and Innovation
- Receive a competitive salary package
- Advance your skills and experience
- Enjoy great employee benefits and access to discounted products
All successful applicants will be required to undertake a national criminal background check as a condition of employment.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Hi we are looking for a driver for one of our brand new fleet, our depo is located in Dandenong Victoria. This role is an ongoing and secure position for the right person. Send your resumes and we wil [...]
Commercial Food Service Equipment Electrolux Professional is one of the leading global providers of food service, beverage and laundry solutions for professional users. At Electrolux Professional, [...]
Focus on training and career progression Salary packaging available Hybrid role: keep occasional shifts with clients Ready for the next step in your career in disability, but don’t want to [...]
Reference Number: 776: 2021 Obstetrics & Gynaecology Registrar Employment Type: Fixed Term Full Time (FT) Location: Northern Health (All Campuses) About Northern Health: As an organisati [...]