About the role
We currently have a vacancy available for an enthusiastic Site/Plant Administration Officer (6 month fixed term contract) based at our QCoal Northern Hub project. This role will report to the Finance and Administration Manager and will work collaboratively towards delivering high-quality solutions and results.
Some of your duties will include:
- Ensure effective processing of invoices for payment and generation of purchase orders.
- Prepare end of month accruals and reconciliations by required deadlines
- Review daily timesheet entries to ensure accuracy and respond to payroll related queries
- Manage site accommodation bookings
- Ensure accurate and timely filing is maintained.
Assist with site document control.
- Daily data entry and reconciliation of fuel & oil usage
- Daily coverage of reception duties.
- Providing admin support to the maintenance and finance teams
- Other general administrative tasks as required
Roster and Conditions:
- 5/2 – Monday to Friday roster with monthly RDO’s
- Full Camp Facilities – accommodation and meals provided
- The QCoal Northern Hub is situated in the Bowen Basin in Central Queensland, about 80 kilometres southwest of Bowen and 6km south of Collinsville.
- 6 month fixed term contract
- Previous experience within a similar role in a finance or maintenance team preferably within the mining or construction industry will be highly regarded
- High level of organisational and problem solving skills
- Highly motivated and committed to meeting deadlines and delivering results
- Ability to work well in a high-volume busy work environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office package
- Knowledge of JDE & working with EAs would be advantageous
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
$36/Hr + Penalties A Roster Ongoing Position ABOUT OUR CLIENT Our client is one of the worldAs leading solutions providers for mining equipment parts ABOUT THE ROLE WorkPac are currently Seekin [...]
Mackay Regional Council offers you excellent career development opportunities, fantastic benefits and a commitment to work/life balance. Business Support Officer The Mackay Region Mackay is locate [...]
POSITION SUMMARY The radiator fitter is responsible for the service and repair of radiators, Oil Coolers, Charge air coolers and other associated products in line with the Cooling Division's work in [...]
POSITION SUMMARY: The radiator fitter is responsible for the service pair of radiators, Oil Coolers, Charge air coolers her associated products in line with the Cooling Division's work instructions, [...]