At Qube, we recognise that our people are our most important asset and are the engine that drives our organisation, playing a vital role in ensuring our business achieve our objectives and deliver on our commitments.
We are currently looking for MC Truck driver and Loader Operator required for local tipper work required Monday to Friday within our Parkhurst operations.
- Immediate start, be home every day.
- Overtime shifts available for weekends, if required
- Efficient operation of the Prime Mover and Loader Operators
- Complete all necessary associated documentation
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of deficiencies in the delivery of product
- Take good care of vehicles / plant under your care
- Ensure compliance with all safety, fatigue, Main Roads Heavy vehicle operating guide lines and company guidelines
Qualifications and Experience
- Current Multi-Combination (MC) Drivers License
- RII competency in Loader operations
- Experienced in driving heavy bulk vehicles and other heavy machinery
- Knowledge and understanding of applicable Commonwealth/State Safety and Environmental legislation and standards, Main Road Heavy vehicle legislation and permitting standards
- Ability to work autonomously using a proactive approach to task resolution
- Ability to work well within a small team environment
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive remuneration
- Access to QubeCare our employee wellbeing program
Qube recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from people of all genders, ages and backgrounds. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected on their unique strengths and characteristics.
Qube is proud to be a WORK180 endorsed Employer for Women. if you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and benefits here
If you want to invest in your future apply now and we will help you reach your full potential.
If you would like to join our team then please click on the "Apply" button or Email CV to [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Columba Catholic College, Charters Towers is seeking an experienced and dedicated Science and Maths Teacher. This role is a Full Time, Permanent position commencing as soon as possible. The preferred [...]
Medical Receptionist - Part Time Position Strive Health and Physiotherapy About Us We have run a successful General Practice in the Western growth corridor of tropical Townsville, North Queensland, [...]
About the opportunity The School of Nursing and Midwifery is one of the largest of schools within the Heath Group and Griffith University. Our School has a strong international reputation, and we ar [...]
An exciting opportunity exists for a dedicated and dynamic individual to join our leadership team. In this role, you will coordinate, quality assure and ensure compliance of all our VET offerings, whi [...]