As the Assistant, you are responsible for supporting the team with the day to day execution of a world class paid search & programmatic product. Specifically, this will include setting up campaigns, collecting & processing data into value adding reports, and making recommendations based on insights
- You will be able to deliver sound search strategies that align with the client's goals and objectives
- Work with the activation team to provide execution and reporting on PPC campaign
- Contribute to knowledge share sessions, assist with data collection / administrative work required for pitches, proposals, and case studies
- You will have strong ownership and can maintain strong client,
partner and internal agency relationships across specified accounts
- You can establish yourself as a thought leader internally, so that when anyone in the company needs to know or do something, you can point them in the right direction
- A degree in Marketing/ Commerce
- You must have full-time working rights in Australia
- Experience in working with Excel
- Sound knowledge of Outlook, PowerPoint, Word,
- A high level of organisation and excellent attention to detail
- Great time management skills
- A passion for Digital Media
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- A hardworking analytical approach
Does this sound like a you? Bring your passion and drive to Australian Business Awards Employer of Choice (5 years in a row). We want you to thrive with us. Get in touch today. We can't wait to meet you.
What we can offer you is:
- You will work with Google's Performance Agency of the Year 2018 & 2019, Microsoft's APAC Agency of the Year 2019, & B&T;'s Best Programmatic Trading Team.
- Opportunity to be mentored & inspired by the Best in the Market
- Access & certification to the latest industry technology, tools & platforms so that you can be innovative, efficient & creative
- Opportunity to Work with Top Tier Clients
- Autonomy & Flexibility to Shape your day
- Our Social Committee is dedicated to creating fun events throughout the year such as Monthly Coffee Carts, BBQ in the park, Birthday celebrations, Melbourne Cup, End of Year Party
- Summer Half Days – to relax & enjoy the sunshine
- Have Breakfast on us!
- Our Spirit Committee is focused on making you feel your best with support from our EAP - CARE as well hosting activities such as Pilates, yoga, goal setting sessions so that you can feel 100%.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
This Job is based in Australia Administrative Assistant (Switch) - Promote UNSW Hospitality and the greater UNSW reflecting the values of the university - $69,522 - $73,338 plus 17% super + [...]
Job no: 500516 Work type: Part-time Location: Sydney, NSW Categories: Administration Administrative Assistant (Switch) - Promote UNSW Hospitality and the greater UNSW reflecting the value [...]
- Fast track your career - Household brand name - $65,000 + Super This company has a powerhouse brand with which to manage and leverage. The company is seeking the services of a Marketing Execut [...]
RASHAYS® has been proudly Australian family owned and operated since 1998. Since Liverpool we’ve opened more than 29 restaurants across the Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane. We are a fast growing fran [...]