Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You will optimize sales with our customers through the instore activations of our products, promotions and displays. You will deliver our field KPIs and annual objectives.
How you will contribute
- Represent Mondelēz International by visiting stores according to the agreed planning cycle.
- Monitor shelf and assortment.
- Expose campaigns and search for best locations in stores.
- Perform required administrative tasks.
- Optimize the use of our point-of-sales material.
- Be the customer's first choice of supplier.
- Create exposure in stores.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Previous merchandising experience (preferred)
- Confident with good interpersonal skills
- Self motivated with a drive to achieve set goals
- Computer literate with good verbal and written communication skills
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
- This position will require you to work autonomously and in conjunction with our Territory Manager within the Gold Coast area
What extra ingredients you will bring
- Relevant experience in the areas of sales, retail, and/or grocery
- FMCG experience would be an advantage
- Open to candidates that are currently studying
- An ability to work autonomously as well as within a team coupled with excellent communication, planning, and organization skills
- A high level of energy, enthusiasm and genuine commitment to achieving positive results
- A desire to grow your capability and profile within our business
Job specific requirements:
- A road worthy reliable vehicle, current driver’s license, proven safe driving record and comprehensive insurance
- Flexibility, as hours and days can change due to business needs and busy seasonal periods
- Casual role working up to 8 hours per week, availability from Mondays to Wednesdays is a must
No Relocation support available
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
-Work allocated 2 weeks in advance-Casual position, perfect for work life balance-Be rewarded for your work with BIG's internal rewards program Brand Influence Group BIG is an industry-leading experie [...]
- Utilise your merchandising skills - Work for a supportive company - Work flexible hours Job Role: As a Casual Merchandiser at CROSSMARK, you will be merchandising a range of products from leading [...]
CoinOp Group is Australia’s leading skill tester operator, and this position is to join our fun and friendly team in Brisbane. What’s in it for you? • No experience needed, we’ll give you t [...]
About the Role Reporting to the State Manager, this position is responsible for completing daily and weekly in store merchandising updates within required timeframes, identify and communicate merchan [...]