Cabra Dominican College
Cabra Dominican College invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Maths and Science Teacher from 21 June to 10 December .
A teacher plays a vital role in providing and delivering an engaging and dynamic curriculum, which allows all students opportunities for success. This teaching position requires demonstration of the following:
- Have specific qualification and/or expertise to teach Year 8-11 Maths and Year 7-9 Science.
- Have highly developed skills and knowledge in designing inclusive contemporary learning programs that engage and meet the specific needs of all learners, including the integration of digital technologies.
- An ability to work collaboratively and develop positive relationships with other staff, students, parents/caregivers, and participate in all aspects of school life.
- Demonstrate sound practices in Restorative Practices, positive education, student wellbeing and personal responsibility.
- Have a commitment to uphold and contribute to the Catholic and Dominican ethos of the school.
For more information about the position and submission instructions, please visit our website
Applications should be addressed to the Principal, Dr Helen Riekie via the SEEK portal.
Close Date: Monday 3 May at 9:00am
The successful candidate will be expected to undergo our screening process.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Medical Receptionist Professional Integrative Medicine Professional Integrative Medicine is a medical practice with a strong commitment to providing quality integrative medical care to all members o [...]
As an on call casual Planogram Merchandiser at CROSSMARK, you will be primarily executing Planograms within grocery retailers. This work is physical where you are moving stock around in store, hours a [...]
Inspire our future generation of players - potentially the next Rachael Haynes, Chris Green or Hannah Darlington Lead the development and growth of cricket in the Cumberland area Partner with key co [...]