New South Wales
A family-owned business, metallic construction situated in the west of Central West region of New South Wales
- Adhering to metal fabrication safety standards
- Experience with welding, cutting, rolling, folding
- Reading and understanding job card requirements
- Verifying dimensions and job card requirements
- Ensuring all required parts for assembly are present
- Marking cutting lines on material
- Ensuring quality control standards are met
- Reporting and detailing product malfunctions
- General clean up to avoid accidents
- Trade Qualified Welder with at least 3 years of solid experience in the same or relevant industry.
- Physically fit to meet manual handling requirements of role.
- Must be able to work in the fast-paced environment.
- Willing to work in a busy metal fabrication workshop
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to follow direction on tasks required and OHS
- Motivated and enthusiastic
Our client is an approved TSS/482 Visa Sponsor (Australian work visa), and thus, sponsorship may be offered to well-qualified candidates requiring it. However, local and onshore candidates, including those on working holiday visa, who are immediately available will still be given priority.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job no: 501664 Work type: Full-time Location: Sydney, NSW Categories: Administration, Retail, Estate / Facilities Management The Opportunity - Work for a world-renowned University deliver [...]
From oil rigs to goldmines and everything in between, Delta Facilities Management delivers asset management, maintenance and construction services in some of Australia’s most beautiful but least hos [...]
For more than 30 years WesTrac has set the benchmark in equipment management solutions, providing customers across Western Australia, New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory. As one of th [...]
COMPANY Gus’ Mowing & Maintenance LOCATION Wamberal, New South Wales WORK TYPE Apprenticeship CLASSIFICATION Trades & Services Gardeners OPEN DATE 14 May 2021 CLOSING DATE 13 Jun 2 [...]