Topcon Positioning Systems
Topcon Precision Agriculture (TPA) is a subsidiary of Topcon Positioning Systems Inc. (TPS). TPA develops and manufactures leading-edge satellite positioning and guidance systems, electronic controls, mapping, monitoring, and land leveling solutions for agriculture.
Shanghai Topcon-Sokkia Technology and Trading company (STS) is a subsidiary of Topcon Positioning Systems Inc. (TPS) based in China.
Provide highly visible customer support through the performance of on-site installation, remote telephone support, as well as overseeing any necessary diagnoses, troubleshooting, service, and repair of Topcon equipment and systems. The position will include After Sales Support, Training, ASET, and OEM Engineering support.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Provide field and phone support, including recording of all relevant information such as action taken and resolution using our CRM system.
- Assist in developing technical training material (Instructor Guides, Student Guides, Labs, and Shop Guides) related to Topcon product(s).
- Assist in designing and inclusion of continuous enhancements to training material.
- Work closely with Sales account managers to meet strategic goals for region.
- Maintain a safe and healthy training environment, following organisation standards and adhering to legal requirements.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards.
- Update and maintain technical knowledge.
- Monitor dealer personnel and field team member’s skill sets, assess and analyse their skill levels, and develop and implement appropriate training programs to continuously improve the effectiveness of all parties representing Topcon products in the marketplace.
- Execute test plans for problem-solving, troubleshooting, reverse engineering and product failures.
- Assist technical staff to refine field notes, electrical schematics, hydraulic schematics, and photographs gathered during product installation.
- Work with and communicate to Topcon’s Support Manager issues affecting the company’s ability to deliver field support to our dealer network.
- Coordinate and Manage training as requested (In line with APAC Training manager), both internal and external OEM/AM.
- OEM support activities in partnership with APAC Customer Support Manager. Liaise with OEM’s technical support managers and escalate product non-conformances, software/hardware issues through Topcon Escalation process.
- OEM Customer success management for technical requirements and ongoing support working directly with RSM responsible for region.
- Supervise escalations on product issues, ensure issues are resolved in a timely and cost-effective manner; establish and maintain clear communication with OEM customers.
- Travel with in APAC region to attend traning, meetings, Trade Shows, support issues, execute test plans for product failure when required.
- Perform other duties, tasks and responsibilities as required.
Required experience, skill and knowledge
- A degree in an Engineering, Technology or Agricultural Sciences discipline or equivalent experience.
- Applicant must have previous experience with or within the agriculture/industrial sector, companies and customer. Ideally, within product support or engineering role.
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of the principles and processes to providing first-class customer services, including needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills enabling precise and accurate delivery of information to key stakeholders.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office suite, in particular, Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Must have the ability to read and understand wiring schematic drawings.
- Able to manage own workload with minimal supervisor while maintaining flexibility in the job role.
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to manage several projects simultaneously, ensuring deadlines and expectations.
- Just have excellent problem-solving skills, with a keen eye for detail and creative solutions.
- Must have the ability to perform under pressure within a team environment.
- Ability to direct and support others to efficiently transform massive amounts of data into useful information for training curriculum.
- Able to ascend and descend from agricultural/industrial vehicles and machinery.
- Able to travel across the APAC region, and work from other Topcon sites on occasions.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated sales professional to manage our a sales region. This position is responsible to sell to and support both end users and channel partners, leveraging all [...]
Requisition ID: 287812 Work Area: Customer Service and Support Expected Travel: 0 - 10% Career Status: Professional Employment Type: Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION SAP started in [...]
Requisition ID: 287812Work Area: Customer Service and SupportExpected Travel: 0 - 10%Career Status: ProfessionalEmployment Type: Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION SAP started in 1972 as a team [...]
Requisition ID: 287812 Work Area: Customer Service and Support Expected Travel: 0 - 10% Career Status: Professional Employment Type: Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION SAP started in 1972 [...]