KU Children's Services
New South Wales
KU Mosman currently have an exciting position available for a fully qualified Early Childhood Teacher to provide crucial support to the service, releasing the director to complete administrative duties.
On offer is a part time parental leave contract working 7.6 hours every Thursday during NSW school term times until May 2022.
What we're looking for?
We want you to be as passionate about early childhood education and as committed to achieving positive outcomes as we are.
In addition, you will have:
- Work rights to enable you to work in Australia
- A current NSW Working with Children Check
- A recognised Early Childhood Teaching degree level of qualification in Early Childhood or similar as approved by Australian Children’s Education and Quality Authority (ACECQA)
- Teacher Accreditation through NESA
- Completed training in Child Protection legislation and its implications for the care and protection of children (CHCPRT001 - Identify and respond to children and young people at risk or CHCPRT002 - Support the rights and safety of children and young people)
- A current First Aid certificate as approved by ACECQA along with current approved Asthma and Anaphylaxis Management certificates
- Sound understanding of the Education and Care Services National Law (2010) and the Education and Care Services National Regulations (2011) and how they apply in NSW
- Working knowledge of the Early Years Learning Frameworks (EYLF)
- Professional level of written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated computer literacy skills
Why join us?
KU is a culturally sensitive employer, committed to improving outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children, families and employees.
KU has been recognised as a Winner of The Australian Business Awards for Employer of Choice in 2016 - 2020. At KU we want to make your work with us as interesting and rewarding as we possibly can. To encourage and support your professional journey, KU offers:
- Sector leading employment conditions and pay within well-resourced and environmentally responsible workplaces
- An outstanding professional learning program which includes access to a wide variety of pedagogical and corporate training workshops, courses and network meetings
- Opportunities for career enhancement, progression and development
- Leading edge technology
- A commitment to innovative and child-focused research on curriculum development and the future innovations and trends in early childhood development
- Paid Parental Leave for all staff
- Coaching and mentoring from experienced colleagues
The KU Difference:
- We Reward - We offer sector leading pay and benefits including salary packaging and discounted private health insurance.
- We Build Careers - We enable and encourage our people to grow and evolve with us
- We Grow Our People - We provide opportunities to learn, grow and enhance your professional practice through KU’s high quality professional learning program
- We Offer an Inclusive Culture - We’ve created a diverse and inclusive working culture with a shared vision and common values.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Flexible working environment - Company benefits and recognition programs - Work with Australia's largest catering and support provider! Compass Group is a world leader in catering and support s [...]
From oil rigs to goldmines and everything in between, Delta Facilities Management delivers asset management, maintenance and construction services in some of Australia’s most beautiful but least hos [...]
Healius Limited is one of Australia's leading publicly listed healthcare companies. Our Pathology Division includes many high quality, comprehensive service laboratories with extensive regional networ [...]
Hotel Brand: InterContinental Hotels Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney Hotel: InterContinental - Sydney (SYDHA) Job number: EMEAA21361 About Us InterContinental is the world's large [...]