Jetstar Airways Pty Ltd.
Jetstar thrives on innovation. We're always looking for proactive professionals to help our business work smarter and more efficiently. You will be encouraged to think innovatively whilst developing and maintaining best practice.
The Safety, Quality & Compliance Coordinator will be providing support to the Manager Safety Quality and Compliance for the compliance of all Fleet Development regulatory requirements, including CASA, and managing the required approvals.
Reporting to the Senior Manager Safety, Quality and Compliance, your main accountabilities will include:
- Ensure Regulatory Compliance on A321neo EIS and Asset Mobility (disposals/transfers)
Programs are maintained as they relate to CASA legislation and Jetstar company procedures.
- Lead the development and CASA approvals of the improved EIS processes and aircraft long-term storage processes
- Review and lead draft amendments to the CAMO Manual Suite with respect to the A321neo fleet, EIS and Asset Mobility processes, and their correlation with the flight operations and ground operations manuals from an engineering compliance perspective.
- Develop a comprehensive network to help inform management of risks and issues in relation to the safety, quality and regulatory impact of the A321neo EIS and Asset Mobility programs
- Perform supplier audits needed to on-board internal and external suppliers used as part of the Fleet Development program
- Develop effective partnership opportunities with all OEM’s and vendors.
- Proactively contribute to Fleet Development portfolio business/process improvement and initiatives.
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- 10 years relevant experience in Aircraft Engineering required.
- Experience in process improvement (ie. Lean and Six Sigma) essential
- Excellent stakeholder management skills – capable of identifying stakeholder needs and resolving issues essential.
- 2 years relevant experience as an Auditor.
- Process driven, with experience in constructing new processes to deliver business goals
- Sound knowledge of business management, business analysis and review techniques
- Ability to communicate & negotiate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Experience in previous aircraft EIS, sale, lease return and transfer projects desirable
The Jetstar Group has airlines in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and Japan. Since launch in 2004, we have grown from a team of 700 to 7,600 and have flown more than 200 million passengers. Collectively we now offer more than 4,200 flights a week to more than 80 destinations in 17 countries and territories across the Asia Pacific region, with a fleet of more than 120 aircraft.
Jetstar is alive with a sense of adventure. Day in and day out, our teams search for new places to fly, new ways to add value and new ideas to improve performance. If you love the road less travelled, you’ll love working here because ours is a team who innovate every day, thrive on delivery, support each other and celebrate our successes. You’ll be supported to challenge, anticipate and explore while you work will connect people and enrich lives. We encourage diversity and aim to create an environment where our employees feel valued, respected and enabled.
Team members have access to heavily discounted fares to destinations all over the world – not only for team members, but for their favourite travel companions too. Our staff travel benefit includes discounts on airfares, accommodation, car hire and travel insurance for both domestic and international travel. Discounts can be used within the Jetstar Group airlines, Qantas and other partner airlines.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Location: Brisbane, QLD No sponsorship would be entertained. Consultants must have full working rights. Must have mobility experience. Overview - The Service Desk Analyst supports the Service [...]
Manage a diverse portfolio of blue & white collar roles 6 month contract with option for perm $100-$115K + super Our client is a large, diversified business with operations across the globe. With mult [...]
Seeking expressions of interest for casual teaching within our Secondary School. Pymble Ladies’ College is a school of the Uniting Church in Australia for girls Kindergarten to Year 12 with boardi [...]
Practice: Our client is focusing on preventative health - changing the way General Practice & primary care is being delivered in Australia. A motivated GP is invited to join the group and be worki [...]