Mantra Chatswood offers contemporary, stylish Sydney accommodation, dining and conferencing centre in the heart of Chatswood. This will be a fantastic experience and convenient location for all guests! With an enthusiastic team, Mantra Chatswood provides fantastic guest service and is the perfect base for business travellers, couples and families.
We are seeking a motivated professional with a passion for service to join our dedicated Front Office Team as an Assistant Manager.
As our next Assistant Manager, you will:
- Oversee the daily operations of the property
- Handle guest complaints efficiently, with dignity and respect for both the guest and the Accor name
- Supervise and monitor Team Members with true leadership ability that motivates the entire team
- Provide a high level of customer service and a genuine personable service style that blows our guests away
- Assist in the preparation of rosters and use Excel on a daily basis
What we are looking for:
- A vibrant, and outgoing personality in order to engage with guests and ensure they have a memorable stay
- The ability to maintain a high level of personal presentation as an ambassador for the hotel at all times
- The flexibility to work shifts including early mornings, evenings and weekends
- A person with proven leadership experience within a hotel environment
- Knowledge of Sihot PMS advantageous
- Someone with previous experience in a Front Office hospitality role
Why work for Accor?
We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
We live and breathe by our four principles:
- People Crave Belonging
- People Want the Real Deal
- Every Person has a Story
- People Hate to be Wrong
In return for your commitment, we provide fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team. In addition, we will provide you with hotel discounts and benefits worldwide. Click ‘Apply’ to begin your journey!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Full Time Legal Secretary Bell Dixon Butler is looking for an experienced fulltime legal secretary that performs secretarial, clerical her administrative dutiesThe position is to support Legal Prof [...]
An exciting opportunity is currently available for an experienced Senior Registrar or Registrar or Principal House Officer to join the Orthopaedics Department at Hervey Bay and Maryborough Hospitals w [...]
Develop and maintain commercial contract management with upstream & downstream clients; Develop, maintain and report on project budget tracking & project profit and loss; Process accounts payable and [...]
An exciting opportunity is currently available for an experienced Senior Registrar or Registrar or Principal House Officer to join the Orthopaedics Department at Hervey Bay ryborough Hospitals within [...]