ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Established for over 20 years and located in the CBD, this company is one of the largest, privately-owned Building Regulations, Fire Engineering and Access consultancies in NSW. They partner with some of the most recognised Architects, Builders, Developers and Clients in Australia and strive towards being an employer of choice.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Joining a team of 13 Building Regulations Consultants, you will be responsible for mentoring and supporting Intermediate and Junior Consultants, while ensuring personal targets are achieved. This position offers long-term career growth due to the ongoing success and strategic growth plans of the business.
- Write reports and provide advice to clients
- Assist with training and mentoring of Assistant Building Regulations Consultants
- Attend site inspections and client meetings
- Prepare fee proposals and manage your workflow
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Over 4 years of experience in a similar position
- Intermediate candidates who are ready to take a step up are encouraged to apply
- Graduate Diploma of Building Surveying is preferred
- A thorough understanding of the Building Code of Australia/NCC
- Clear and concise written communication skills for report writing
CULTURE. The office culture is described by employees as being professional, supportive and social. The Directors firmly believe in training and promoting employees internally and provide high amounts of trust and flexibility. BENEFITS.
- Job security due to strong project pipeline
- Competitive salary with reviews
- Tailored career progression plan
- Work from home flexibility
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Work type: Permanent Part time Location: Aust - NSW Metro - Kickstart your career in Banking & become part of Australia’s most respected bank - Deliver an exceptional service to our custom [...]
Job no: 53680938 Brand: Australia Post Categories: Retail & Customer Service Work type: Permanent Part Time State: NSW Location: Camden - Competitive hourly rate + 12% super - Lakemb [...]
What will you contribute? This is a leadership role that will require to lead all consultants within the region and well as be the delivery captain for all deals. A significant delivery experience [...]
Overview Intuit is a mission-driven, global ﬁnancial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to b [...]