Who are we?
At Aerison, we provide our people with the support they need to grow and develop their skills, as we believe our people are the key to our success.
Aerison provide services across the minerals and mining, hydrocarbons, infrastructure and power generation industries. Covering the complete asset and project life cycle, from developing new projects to enhancing existing assets, we deliver solutions that utilize world-leading, progressive and innovative technologies.
The Role & Opportunity:
We are currently seeking a driven and experienced Project Manager for our highly successful Specialist Projects & Services division. Reporting directly to the Operations Manager,
this role will see you managing and controlling all aspects of the project to ensure that technical solutions are delivered on time, budget, are in line with Aerison’s safety & quality systems, and to the satisfaction of Aerison’s client base. You will establish significant, long term and healthy relationship with clients through the execution of engineering projects across all business units and sites.
The position is a full-time opportunity based out of Aerison's head office in West Perth, with site travel being a key requirement of the role. The successful candidate will have several years proven experience in a similar position, is highly organised, adaptable and thrives in a fast-paced, high-volume environment. For the right applicant, the role will offer competitive remuneration and autonomy.
Responsibilities of the role will include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Oversee and manage all project planning and programmes, schedules and deliverables
- Develop plans (in conjunction with the team) including the itinerary and major projects to facilitate the achievement of the business’ targets
- Review all project engineering issues in conjunction with the Engineering and Drafting teams
- Produce and issue project cost and forecast reports
- Ensure that business activities are continually monitored with an emphasis on the investigation and resolution of delayed services, no movement projects and over budget jobs
- Produce compliance reporting in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure all documentation and reports are consistent with the business quality standards
- Seek engineering innovation to increase project profitability and value adding for the client
- Management of various site and project personnel
- All other activities related to Project Management
To be successful in this role, you will require the following experience, qualifications and attributes :
- Minimum 10 years experience in a similar project engineering or management role
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering (civil, structural or mechanical)
- Solid experience in mining, materials handling and/or industrial projects highly advantageous
- Previous site experience will also be considered favourably
- Knowledge of OH&S; Legislation and responsibility is essential
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to excel under pressure, with competing priorities & continue to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Excellent problem solving skills and a can do attitude
What can we offer you?
- A permanent role with a company on a solid growth path
- Varied work scope with different clients, sites and projects
- Competitive remuneration
- Skilled and talented team to work with
WE’RE FOCUSED ON IMPROVING YOUR SKILLS
Every year at Aerison, we employ a significant number of workers across a range of project types and our focus is to continually hone the skills and improve the performance of these people. Proof of the success of this approach lies in the fact that the majority of our management team started in trade-based environments. If you’re looking for a secure, structured and well supported career path, we encourage you to apply for this position.
START AT THE TOP
For over three decades, we have successfully delivered multi-disciplined services to an ever-increasing range of sectors. These include minerals and mining, oil and gas, government and private infrastructure, power generation and environmental industries. Our commercial focus is two-fold and includes complete project delivery via our Design and Construction model as well as special projects requiring single disciplines such as engineering or fabrication.
OUR CULTURE INSPIRES PERSONAL EXCELLENCE
We are unashamedly focused on safety, accountability, resilience and quality performance at all times – and we provide a supportive working environment that promotes the principles of fairness, respect and, most importantly, integrity.
WE KEEP VERY GOOD COMPANY
We pride ourselves on building and maintaining partnerships based on mutual trust and respect. This has resulted in many long-term and productive relationships with local, national and international industry leaders including Blue Chip companies.
FLEXIBLE AND INCLUSIVE
Our people come from all walks of life and we provide a flexible employment approach that reflects this diversity. We endorse gender and Indigenous balance and encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for these positions.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job ID: 580841 Job type: Full Time - Permanent Categories: Engineering (All disciplines) Who we are Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. [...]
Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney Area of expertise: Infrastructure / Unified Communications Job Description You have a passion for technology and are genuinely excited about [...]
We're looking for a candidate to this position in an exciting company. Assist the Project Management Office to deliver projects on time and on budget. Cooperate and communicate effectively with proje [...]
Job search e.g. Financial Planner, Melbourne, Part time Filter results Work type Casual 13 Fixed-term Full time 16 Permanent Full time 182 Secondment 8 Temp / Contractor 3 Locations Aust - A [...]