Team Leader Civil Infrastructure Maintenance, Monash Operations Centre, City of Monash
Full-time, Band 6 $87,879 – $95,783 pa, plus Superannuation
The City of Monash is a dynamic organisation committed to providing excellence in service delivery. Located in the eastern region, Monash is a cosmopolitan and culturally diverse city, close to the demographic centre of Melbourne.
An exciting leadership opportunity has become available to join the Infrastructure Maintenance Team.
About the role
We seek to hear from an experienced and suitably qualified Team Leader Civil Infrastructure Maintenance.
Reporting directly to the Coordinator Infrastructure Maintenance you will effectively assist in the delivery of essential above ground infrastructure maintenance services to the community. The role plays an important function in the Infrastructure Maintenance Team; by making sure all above ground assets such as footpath, roads, signs and street furniture are functioning to their full potential. At City of Monash we strive to deliver "Better Safer Assets" for our community. The Team Leader Civil Infrastructure Maintenance will manage a team of staff that provides rapid response reactive maintenance services to the asset types mentioned above. The successful applicant will be responsible for the -
- Programming and delivery of cost effective Reactive and Proactive maintenance programs that support user requirements;
- Assisting with Council’s responsibility for emergency and after hours management;
- Management of works using in-house and external resources;
- Management of staff and budgets related to the delivery of the service;
- Contract Management;
- After hours services
- A Degree, Diploma or Certificate in Civil Engineering, Civil Construction or Civil Project Management related field with extensive relevant experience.
- Relevant road asset construction experience with a thorough knowledge and understanding of the relevant Australian Standards and industry codes of practice.
- Experience in managing a team of employees and contracted services to provide a rapid response maintenance service.
- Substantial experience in a Civil Maintenance role dealing with employees and contracted services.
- Experience in coordinating and supervising traffic management for events.
- Sound budget development and management experience.
- A current Victorian drivers licence or equivalent licence.
What We Offer
Enjoy a buffet of personal and professional development opportunities, Reward Program, health and well-being programs, discounted gym rates, and flexible working arrangements.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Located in Clayton, Casual - Join a not-for-profit health care provider who is getting back to what matters - Work with clients, healthcare providers, Link staff and client care people, by face-t [...]
Casey Hospital Full Time Ongoing,Part Time Ongoing Acknowledging the vital role they play in providing healthcare to our community, Monash Health proudly supports the WHO 2021 International Year o [...]
About the business A&B; Dental Laboratory is a boutique dental lab located in Clayton. Our vision is to become the most sought after and recognisable dental lab in Australia. Our teams passion for qu [...]
Lady Ironer required to iron clothing 5 to 8 hours a day 2 days per week .To work for a small home based business in Clayton. Must leave in surrounding areas.On a contract basis for 3 months or over. [...]