Clicks IT Recruitment
This is a multi-disciplined role within the Service Management team for this global Ticketing company.
This is a permanent opportunity based in Melbourne with reporting line to a manager in the US.
Responsibilities will cover the design, implementation and governance of processes from across the ITIL Service Lifecycle, with strong focus on
We are looking for someone with enthusiasm and motivation to help drive the implementation, adoption and maturity of the Service Management function. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of current and emerging technologies and be able to utilise their skills to help build process flows that complement the ever-changing technology stack.
- Need to have experience of working within organisations aligned to methodologies such as ITIL and ISO 20000.
- Understanding of and exposure to process improvement methodologies such as lean Six Sigma.
- Should have a proven track record for delivering customer focused service improvements
- Understanding and appreciation for DevOps culture and values
- Essential to have excellent English language skills, both written and verbal. Additional languages are beneficial.
- Good understanding of general Technology concepts, networking, server management, application development.
- Recognition of current and emerging technologies such as AWS, Cloud technology,
- Educated to degree level is advantageous but not essential.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Are you passionate about teaching the next generation of Community Service Education professionals to guide them into a career where they can make a real difference to people’s lives? Do you have th [...]
Are you passionate about teaching the next generation of Education professionals to guide them into a career where they can make a real difference to people’s lives? Do you have the experience and s [...]
Led by Swinburne University of Technology, working in partnership with CSIRO and Germany’s ARENA 2036, the Victorian Hydrogen Hub (VH2) project will bring together researchers, industry partners and [...]
Data Migration Lead - 6 Month Contract We’re currently seeking a Data Migration Lead for a 6 month contract working with a large education provider in Melbourne. The role will be working across a [...]