ED - Group Support Functions
Endeavour Group was created in 2020 through the restructure and merger of the Woolworths Group drinks and hospitality businesses. With a strong track record of growth, combined these businesses form the leading customer franchise in drinks and hospitality in Australia.
United behind a common purpose of ‘Creating a more sociable future together’, we are a 28,000+ strong team with more than 1600 stores and 330 hotels nationally, including leading brands such as Dan Murphy’s, BWS and ALH Hotels.
Endeavour Group is expected to separate from Woolworths during calendar year 2021 and will be well-positioned as an ASX Top 50 Company. Join the team at an exciting time in their evolution!
Customer Experience Insights Manager
- Based in either Sydney or Melbourne
About the role
As Customer Experience Insights Manager, you will oversee, optimise and leverage major customer insight tools to help to embed evidence-based and customer-led decision making across the Endeavour Group. You will act as the Voice of Customer (VOC) champion for the Endeavour Group and step change the VOC programme, driving continuous improvement in how we listen and learn from our customers. In addition:
- Project management of VOC program enhancements, ensuring the survey and method is aligned with business priorities, including the expansion of the tool to other business units.
- Drive engagement with customer feedback, including leading the VOC Chapter and fostering collaboration between brands in our group, to learn from one another
- Datamine our VOC responses, to support deep customer insights on our strategic priorities and to identify further opportunities to improve customer experience
- Lead qualitative and quantitative market research projects as required, partnering with research agencies, managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and delivering results in response to business briefs
- Communicate/share and present research insights effectively to the relevant stakeholders
To be a successful Customer Experience Insights Manager, you will have prior experience (3-5+ years) managing a customer feedback programme, including technical knowledge of programme setup. You will have excellent stakeholder management and consultation skills and the ability to interact and work with a diverse range of suppliers across a diverse range of business areas. In addition:
- Experience in consumer market research (either client side or agency), including questionnaire design
- Project management skills
- Ability to translate consumer research findings into actionable insights that can be understood by the business and utilised to guide decisions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation and influencing
Grow with Endeavour Group
Endeavour Group comprises a diverse range of drinks and hospitality businesses including BWS, Dan Murphy’s, ALH Hotels and Pinnacle Drinks. We are focused on growing and transforming our businesses to meet the changing needs of customers and we’re driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first.
As an inclusive, team-first company
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and econ [...]
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company. Act like a consultant to understand critical business’ needs, convert them into a problem statement and put a plan in pla [...]
Where will a career at Macquarie take you? The safety and wellbeing of our employees and candidates are important to us. In response to COVID-19, we are able to hold interviews and psychometric asses [...]
The Contract We are seeking a Social Media Coordinator to work on a 6-month fixed term contract. The position might be turned into a full-time role after the contract. The contract will require the [...]