Woolworths Group Limited
We have a unique opportunity for a highly motivated and inquisitive individual to join the HR Shared Services - People Advisory contact centre as a Payroll and Systems Advisor. Based out of our support office in Eight Mile Plains, this role is a 6 month fixed term contract with the potential to extend based on individual performance and business needs. This is a great opportunity to expand your HR skills & experience as well as get your foot in the door and start building your career with one of the largest and most trusted employers in Australia. Showcase your HR generalist or payroll experience and work in an industry-leading team with an envious culture supporting over 200,000 employees nationally for the Woolworths Group.
You will gain exposure to a wide range of HR related matters from across our varied divisions which include corporate, logistic, food group, speciality retail and liquor business units. What we are looking for: The People Advisory Team are responsible for delivering high quality service and support nationally for workplace relations, payroll, benefits and HR systems matters. By joining our team, you will contribute to a culture of service excellence supported by new HR processes and technology. You will also regularly partner with our internal customers and HR Business Partnering teams across the full operating model and will identify ways to enhance line manager and employee experience through day to day service delivery. What you'll do:
- Provide coaching and support for employees and line managers around the correct usage of payroll and benefits systems.
- Meet all KPI’s and objectives aligned to HR Service Delivery objectives and targeted service levels
- Provide exceptional customer service experiences through efficient evaluation, closure and/or escalation of all queries and advice
- Work closely with other HR service teams to ensure learning and knowledge sharing across all HR and business teams
Who you are?
- Strong computer literacy and time management skills
- Good analytical skills, working with multiple data sets to identify errors
- Capability to adapt to an environment of high change
- You’re driven by a customer mission and passionate about being part of a team of great people. Whatever you love - customer experience, business process, workplace relations, human resources or policy, you’re active in the community that sits around it.
- You orient around doing what’s meaningful, purposeful and delivers value. You’re excited about being part of the transformation of one of Australia’s biggest companies.
- You’re curious and empathetic, with an eye for the bigger picture. You deal with complexity by collaborating with colleagues, listening to customers and suppliers, testing ideas and continuously learning. You take authorship for what you create.
- We are an open flexible culture and open to full time or part time team members.
Joining the Group
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
An exciting opportunity currently exists for a Corporate Analyst with strong financial modelling and problem solving skills to join our Client and Risk Analyst Team. As a Corporate Analyst, you will [...]
KJR is recruiting for an experienced Test Analyst based in Sydney. To be successful in this role, your CV will need to reflect on the following skill-set: - Mobile(iOS, Android)/TV app Testing. [...]
KJR is recruiting for an experienced Test Analyst based in Sydney. To be successful in this role, your CV will need to reflect on the following skill-set: - Mobile(iOS, Android)/TV app Testin [...]
Overview Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport [...]