TransPerfect Is More Than Just a Job…
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. Each of our 90+ offices has its own individual identity, and each also has its own unique rewards.
Translations.com is looking for a Web Engineer to be a part of our highly collaborative technical team. This hands-on role entails working alongside clients, account managers, project managers, and developers to help build and manage our highly interactive, dynamic and website translation solutions.
- Interface with internal departments across the world, preparing client facing documentation
- Oversee and triage tickets coming from QA efforts; resolve and assign technical tickets.
- Write and review scripts and programs related to data transformations, quality checks on data, automated QA tasks, load testing, etc.
- Modify HTML to meet client needs for site modification
- Preview content being sent to translators, spotting content that should not be translated, and optimizing logic as necessary
- Configure caching rule setting as required by clients
- Identify technical issues with websites
- Classify and capture all images (video, flash, etc.) that need to be translated
Essential skills and experience required:
- BS required; BSCS highly desired or equivalent work experience
- Self-directed, possess excellent time management skills and a strong business sense
- Fluency in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent with UNIX command line, vi or emacs (UNIX scripting a plus)
- Knowledge of UNIX editors to set up profiles for websites (similar to Apache configuration files)
- Knowledge of UNIX various command line programs and scripts to perform a variety of tasks
- Comfortable with Subversion/SVN or a comparable version management system
- Must possess a sense of urgency and the ability to work under pressure
- Possess a high degree of pride in quality of work
- A willingness to work off hours (24/7) to accommodate customers’ needs
- Detail oriented and a commitment to results
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Requisition ID: 283921 Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services Expected Travel: 0 - 10% Career Status: Professional Employment Type: Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION SAP starte [...]
Elevio is a SaaS platform that makes it easy to create, deliver and improve help content to drive customer education. Our aim is to allow users to help themselves so our customers can focus on what th [...]
Overview / Responsibilities: Wood has an immediate requirement for a Full Stack Consultant to join our Energy, Optimisation and Innovation team based in our centrally located Melbourne CBD office.Repo [...]
WHO WE ARE: Tealium is the trusted leader in the customer data industry. We believe unified customer data is an organization’s most valuable asset and greatest competitive advantage. We help brands [...]