- Job no: XM47G
Join our Supercheap Auto Ashfield team as Store Manager where you can lead, motivate and drive our team to new heights. We're passionate about 'everything auto' and providing our customers a fantastic in-store experience.
Previous experience as a Retail Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager will be highly regarded
We don’t just sell products; we’re about inspiring our customers to get the most out of their leisure time and we want the same for our team.
Store Managers are responsible for the successful operation and performance of the store.
In addition to this you will be:
- A hands on manager - happy to work in all areas of a retail store and lead a team by example
- Dedicated to building a “customer centric” culture to deliver the ultimate customer service experience every time
- Sharing your product knowledge and experience
- Leading, developing and motivating a team to meet their full potential
- Able to thrive in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
Be rewarded with great work-life balance, group wide career and development opportunities along with:
- Salary + Super + great bonus potential
- Significant discounts across all Super Retail Group brands - BCF, Macpac, rebel (AU) and Supercheap Auto
- Leadership programs and unlimited access to our internal professional development library
- Generous Parental Leave Policy, supporting both primary and secondary carers
- Great benefits via the “Perks Program” - corporate rates on travel, accommodation, health and fitness, financial services, insurances and entertainment
Be our next success story, apply now.
We are one of Australasia’s largest retailers and owner of iconic brands BCF, Macpac, Supercheap Auto and rebel. For more information click here
Super Retail Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where we; support, promote and celebrate diversity.
Closing date subject to change
- Published on 23 Apr 2021, 12:33 AM
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
What are we looking for? Lawyer / Associate | Permanent Full Time opportunities | Public Liability – Abuse Law | Melbourne / Sydney / Ashfield / Lismore / Wollongong Offices Due to substantial gro [...]
Catering HQ Position Full Time New South Wales Salary $50, - $70, a year Catering HQ is seeking Restaurant Managers to join our award winning venues in Lynwood, Castle Hill, Ashfield, [...]
About Afford Afford is a well-established Employer of Choice within the disability sectorelebrating our 69th year, we continue to expr services as we grow our national footprint covering a range of se [...]
Catering HQ Position : Full Time Location : New South Wales Salary : $50, - $70, a year Catering HQ is seeking Restaurant Managers to join our award winning venues in Lynwood, Castle H [...]