- Job no: 8PKMT
Fantastic opportunity to join the management team at Supercheap Auto Mildura
Combine your people leadership, strong problem solving and retail skills & experience to inspire your team to deliver the ultimate customer service experience in store
Previous experience in an Assistant Manager, Floor Manager or similar 2IC position will be very highly regarded
We don’t just sell products; we’re about inspiring our customers to get the most out of their leisure time and we want the same for our team.
Assistant Store Managers are responsible for supporting store operations and assisting with leading our teams.
In addition to this you will be:
- A hands on leader - happy to work in all areas of a retail store and lead a team by example
- Dedicated to building a “customer centric” culture to deliver the ultimate customer service experience every time
- Sharing your product knowledge and experience
- Leading, developing and motivating a team to meet their full potential
- Able to thrive in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
Be rewarded with great work-life balance, group wide career and development opportunities along with:
- Salary + Super + great bonus potential
- Significant discounts across all Super Retail Group brands - BCF, Macpac, rebel and Supercheap Auto
- Leadership programs and unlimited access to our internal professional development library
- Generous Parental Leave Policy, supporting both primary and secondary carers
- Great benefits via the “Perks Program” - corporate rates on travel, accommodation, health and fitness, financial services, insurances and entertainment
Be our next success story, apply now.
We are one of Australasia’s largest retailers and owner of iconic brands BCF, Macpac, Supercheap Auto and rebel. For more information click here
Super Retail Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where we; support, promote and celebrate diversity.
Closing date subject to change
- Published on 23 Apr 2021, 12:30 AM
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Austin Health is the major provider of tertiary health services, health professional education and research across 3 campuses in the northeast of Melbourne and state-wide. Austin Health is world-renow [...]
At BIGW, a job is never just a job. It’s the start of something bigger. There are over 15,000 of us, in the biggest cities and the tiniest towns. And each of us have an important role to play. If y [...]
Job Description Location: North West Region | Mildura Job type: Full time Organisation: Department of Families, Fairness and Housing Salary: $66,699 - $82,617 Occupation: Community Services Refe [...]
The Role Based just south of Mildura, you will be responsible working across multiple teams, following strict operational procedures to uphold a safety-conscious environment. You will also underta [...]