Wesley Out of School Hours Care (Wesley OOSH) provides high-quality before and after school care and vacation care for school aged children of the Epping West, North Kellyville, Quakers Hill, Seven Hills West, Riverstone, North Rocks, Merrylands, Wyong, Oran Park and Marsden Park communities.
Wesley OOSH provides an environment that is warm, caring and engaging for the children, staff and families. We want the children in our care to feel at home while providing them with a secure environment to grow and learn.
About the role
Wesley OOSH is currently experiencing strong growth across all services.
We are seeking permanent part-time and casual Educators to fill before and/or after school care and/or vacation care positions in our OOSH services.
To be successful in this position you will be passionate and love working with children. You will need to be motivated, enthusiastic, energetic and dedicated to providing children with the best possible childhood experiences. You will have a cooperative approach to working with staff and families.
- demonstrated ability to work unsupervised as well as an effective team player with a positive can-do attitude
- demonstrate strong initiative
- be spontaneous, energetic and enthusiastic
- excellent interpersonal skills, flexible and patient
- display emotional maturity and resilience.
- demonstrated ability to be encouraging and passionate about providing children with engaging activities
- current First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis Certificate or willingness to obtain
- good organisational and time management skills
- current employee Working with Children Check or willingness to obtain
- ability to work as part of a team
- good communication and relational skills with children, staff and families.
- Certificate III/IV in Children’s Services or working towards
- Child Protection Certificate
- current driver’s licence
- experience in working with school age children
- demonstrated ability to be creative
- a working knowledge of the National Quality Framework and ‘My Time, Our Place’
- intermediate computer skills.
Salary and employment conditions are in accordance with the Children’s Services Award with generous salary packaging available for permanent staff. Other benefits include discounted private health cover, discounted home loans, study assistance and Employee Assistance Program.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We're looking for a candidate to this position in an exciting company. Here at EY you'll work with a team of amazing Technologists who are always growing, learning, and adapting, in and out of the of [...]
We're looking for a candidate to this position in an exciting company. ?Statutory external reporting Financial accounting of a number of legal entities including trusts, LICs and private companies A [...]
About this role: About this role: Brunel have partnered with a leading International OEM to successfully recruit and place a suitably qualified Contracts & Procurement Specialist to support our Cli [...]
We're looking for a candidate to this position in an exciting company. You will be the key Tax Advisor within the Firm. Working within this dedicated and supportive Tax team you will have alot of "f [...]