Frontline Recruitment Group
The Group & Venue:
This group has established and reputable venues located across the Sydney. With a great reputation they offer incredible standards of quality and service.
The venue itself is known for beautifully run events from baby showers to weddings and offers outstandingly elegant catering and beverage services.
You will be exposed to every facet of the day to day operations and have a hands on role in this position. Service standards and attention to detail will be paramount with a caring and professional approach to your duties.
You will have experience in event work and also have the chance to lead a team of and train any new and existing staff. You will be experienced in costing,
P&L; and KPI's as well as ordering stock, performing regular stock takes and general BOH.
To be considered for this job you will need :
- More than two years experience in a senior management role.
- Excellent customer service and attention to detail.
- Foster a supportive and hands on workplace for all staff.
- Experience with functions and weddings is ESSENTIAL.
- Impeccable self presentation and grooming.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Self motivated and able to lead from the front.
- Have a good level of both Food & Beverage experience in either restaurant or higher end dining/bar establishments.
- Solid financial knowledge and experience in achieving budgets.
- Work well under pressure and adapt to change.
You will be offered a competitive and comprehensive salary package that reflects your skills and expertise. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to work in a market leading medium size company that values your input and experience.
If you would like to have a confidential conversation about this or other roles, please feel free to contact Jade on 0405 822 021 quoting role 165549 or Apply Below!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Work type: Permanent Part time Location: Aust - NSW Metro - Kickstart your career in Banking & become part of Australia’s most respected bank - Deliver an exceptional service to our custom [...]
Job no: 53680938 Brand: Australia Post Categories: Retail & Customer Service Work type: Permanent Part Time State: NSW Location: Camden - Competitive hourly rate + 12% super - Lakemb [...]
What will you contribute? This is a leadership role that will require to lead all consultants within the region and well as be the delivery captain for all deals. A significant delivery experience [...]
Overview Intuit is a mission-driven, global ﬁnancial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to b [...]