Frontline Recruitment Group
New South Wales
Exciting oppotunity for an experienced leader with experience in Construction, Manufacturing or Building Trade Centre's
About the Client
Part of a larger group, our client still embraces their core people values as they did when they were a smaller family run business. They know that they cannot deliver to their customers without great people.
A Branch Manager is a leader in this business and their role is to motivate and develop their teams. Their Branch Managers are commercially capable and are responsible for the financial and cultural indicators of their stores.
A key responsibility with this established and phenomenally successful company is to ensure they continue to offer an unrivalled service and product to their trade customers.
As a Branch Manager you are outcomes focused with good people skills. You enjoy working in a team environment and contributing to the business as a whole. Your philosophy is seeing your success as coming from your team succeeding and by ensuring you provide each member of your team with opportunities in a rewarding environment. You will be willing to be involved in your local community in representing the brand and also on occasion visiting local clients and trades on site to maintain existing and developing new business relationships.
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
* Coaching, leading and training all team members in your branch to fully meet the expectations of your trade client base.
* The branch performance, including the delivery of quality product, merchandising, customer service, sales and profit
* Oversee stock inventory, monthly P&L; reporting and annual forecasting.
* Liaise with area sales representative with their current trade client base
* Ensure compliance with all procedures and specifically safety to further enhance a strong WHS culture.
* Empowering, motivating and upskilling an experienced team
* Ensure delivery times are met to client sites
To be successful in this position you must possess the following:
* You will have a passion for sales and exceeding customers' expectations, in order to maximise the profitability of all accounts.
* The Branch Manager will have a strong operational background and understand the residential construction process or residential construction supply chain process.
* You must be a resourceful individual, who is able to solve problems using your own initiative.
* The Branch Manager must have excellent negotiation and influencing skills and be commercially astute.
* You will experience in logistics and distribution processes.
You will ideally have a timber, building, construction, project management, manufacturing, trade supplies or trade sales management background with leadership of a team of 15 + people. On offer
* Competitive negotiable base salary + fully maintained vehicle + super
* Monday to Friday roster
* Lake Macquarie Region location
* Family supportive culture
* Further career progression opportunities for career minded people
* Relocation package can be discussed for successful interstate applicant APPLY NOW BY CLICKING ON THE APPLY FOR THIS JOB TAB
Frontline Recruitment Group was established in 1995 and is made up of Industry specific verticals with specialist consultants working to help match great candidates with great career opportunities.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
**Competitive salary, immediate start! Please get in touch to find out more information ** An attractive relocation opportunity is available for an experienced Aged Care Manager who is looking for a [...]
The Company My client is an industry leader who provide their customers with a solution - hire of generators. They have a strong presence in Australia including New South Wales and provide outstand [...]
Posting Date May 12, 2021 Job Number 21046017 Job Category Event Management Location Sheraton Grand Sydney Hyde Park, 161 Elizabeth Street, Sydney, NEW SOUTH WALES, Australia VIEW ON MAP Brand [...]
Sales Co-Ordinator - 3 days a week The Company We are distributors of three key brands in the natural health, vitamin and wellness sectors, based in Banksmeadow. Our mission is to support our c [...]