Frontline Recruitment Group
- Fully Paid Relocation costs + Training and Licenses
- Super-Market Duty Manager 2 year contract
- Inclusive Accommodation + Utilities
Two unique Duty Manager positions are available for a duo who are looking for an opportunity to work amongst and experience a remote Aboriginal community in a supermarket capacity in Far North NT .
After being operational for 50 years, from humble beginnings, this company has grown to be Australia's largest financially independent indigenous corporation, employing over 1,000 employees across 27 remote locations throughout NT and QLD. They strive to improve the health, quality of life, and economic development of these communities.
In this role,
you will be overseeing the daily operations of a supermarket retail store with the purpose to:
- Improve healthy food availability and affordability.
- Support customers to make healthy food choices through healthy merchandising and promotions.
- Increase awareness of health and nutrition.
- train, develop skills, create jobs, and develop sustainable businesses within the community
You will be responsible for the successful operation of the retail store as well as supporting the store team to achieve their KPI targets while creating a fun and enjoyable work culture.
One of the two applicants must have a strong Managerial background in Retail Management while the other candidate may have transferable skills.
Both Candidates must be:
- Able to work remotely and autonomously
- Fun and engaging as a manager
- Patient and have a great training skillset
- A problem solver
- Interested in Aboriginal culture and communities
- Relocatable for a 2 year contract
This Role includes a lot of benefits:
- Fantastic Base Salary
- Ability to salary sacrifice
- Fully paid relocation costs
- Inclusive Flights to Darwin for Training course
- All missing licenses and tickets paid for e.g Forklift License
- Fully furnished accommodation & Utilities
- 11.5% Superannuation
- 7 weeks of annual leave
- 2 Paid for return flights to Darwin every year
- Beautiful Landscape and exposure of Aboriginal Culture
This will be an amazing and unique opportunity if you have the required skills and background and are willing to relocate to these remote locations. Successful Candidates will have an immediate start. Apply now to take the next step towards a rewarding career.
Recruiter: Jordan Merry | Job Reference #: 169990
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About National Dental Care - Darwin We are a large, modern, 8 chair dental practice with full QIP accreditation and state-of-the-art equipment and technology including an OPG/CBCT machine, CEREC, Las [...]
Educator – Goodstart Darwin Goodstart is Australia’s largest provider of early learning and care. Founded with a vision for all Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life, [...]
Join an Australian Owned Multi-National Transport Company Training & Development opportunities provided About the Role We require customer focused individuals to join our driving team operating f [...]
In the heart of Darwin’s CBD, St Mary's Community of Learners (CoL) is an inclusive learning community that caters for children from 3-5 years, with a preschool program each day. There is a strong f [...]