- Join a growing team delivering exceptional results
- Supportive culture with flexible work options
- Work on high profile rail projects nationally
What will you do?
To support our growing pipeline of opportunities and continue to extend our current offerings, we are looking for an engineer experienced in Combined Service Route to join the national team. This role will see you:
- Contributing to complex rail designs using civil design software
- Working in collaboration with other design teams and disciplines to ensure the integrity of the overall design
- Ensuring compliance in components of projects including drawings, reports, specifications and studies
- Managing selected projects or components of projects, taking responsibility for resource allocation and delivery
- Interacting with offshore design centres and carrying out design verification
Who are we looking for?
First and foremost, you share our passion for improving quality of life through enhancing the way we deliver projects. You are proactive, have excellent communication and will come to us with:
- Previous experience in CSR design and working within multidisciplinary project teams
- Demonstrated stakeholder management skills and the ability to convey technical information to a non-technical audience
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering and RIW, AEO and ARTC accreditations
- Understanding of ASA standards
- Experience with clients such as Sydney Metro and familiarity with the CCB gate process
Who are we?
For over 75 years Arcadis Australia Pacific has been a leader in built and natural asset design and management and we strive to create smart, sustainable solutions for our valued clients. To achieve this, we collaborate with the 28,000 Arcadians in over 350 offices around the globe on world-changing projects.
How are we different from others?
It is through our talented and passionate people and the unique combination of global knowledge and local expertise which enables us in shaping Australia’s future. We are proud to work on iconic projects that improve quality of life not just in Australia but around the world. Our culture puts people first. Where everyone has the opportunity to own their career and transform their world.
Why work for us?
You’ll get to enjoy great employee benefits program that is competitive, flexible, and responsive to the changing needs of todays’ employees while gaining culture and career advancement.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value and promote diversity at Arcadis and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
- 2020 WGEA Equal Opportunity Employer of Choice for Gender Equality
- 2020 Flex Able certified employer
- 2018 Great Place to Work certified employer
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Passion for Customer Service - Excellent Communication Skills - Competitive Salary + Benefits Working for a market leader in financial services - positive team culture in a customer service fo [...]
About us: It's an exciting time to be part of Stride. You may have noticed we've changed our name from Aftercare to Stride. We’re leaders in mental health service delivery, specialising in working [...]
ob Status: Role 1: Temporary, Flexible Time (12 hours per week) Role 2: Casual Salary: Base hourly rate of $27.60 per hour , plus scaled penalties and 9.5% superannuation. Casual contracts wil [...]
- Location:- NSW Government Department based in Macquarie Park/CBD/WFH - 6 month contract / 3 days per week - $1100 p/d PMO Lead / Project Specialist In partnership with this large Financial [...]