Superprof is a platform that puts people who wish to learn, in touch with those who wish to teach. Our knowledge-sharing platform allows tutors and students to find each other easily and in total confidence.
Founded in 2013, we connect motivated students with quality teachers for private lessons covering a range of subject areas spanning thousands of different disciplines.
4 million students made use of our platform globally in the first half of 2020 alone, and we now boast over 14 million registered tutors, teachers, mentors, and trainers worldwide! As of last month, we are now present in 36 countries globally.
Superprof, the world's largest student-teacher network,
is looking to bolster its ranks by recruiting more Chess teachers in and around Bunbury.
Tutoring or Teaching is the ideal job for students, graduates, those who want to be self-employed, or anyone looking to earn extra money during the evenings or weekends.
With Superprof, you can set your own rates, work from home, teach online, and connect with thousands of potential students.
You can teach across a variety of different subjects and we encourage our teachers to create as many listings as there are disciplines they can teach in.
Join the Superprof team by applying here and start offering private tuition to students near you, at any level and any age.
The ideal profile:
- You enjoy and thrive off passing on knowledge to new students
- You have a school qualification/practical experience/university degree in the subject you wish to teach
- You are patient, punctual and a good teacher
- Like us, you think learning has no limits, and that everyone has something special to share!
If this sounds like you, sign up and become a tutor today!
- Free to join
- Set your own rates and work schedule
- Be your own boss
- Teach from home, in your local area or online
- Thousands of potential students
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and dr [...]
- #19976662 - 11 May 2021 - Junior Administrative Assistant/Office Support - THE PIER GROUP PTY LTD - Bunbury WA 6230, Australia - $30,000 - $40,000 p.a. - Full-time - Due t [...]
With nearly 7,000 employees across six continents, our rich diversity, unmatched vertical integration model, and unparalleled operational and technical expertise across the value chain, position Trono [...]
Position Profile : We are currently seeking to appoint a Consultant – Emergency Medicine. In this role you will provide comprehensive clinical service in Emergency Medicine to patients of WA Coun [...]