Disruptive, unexpected and revolutionary in our own way... Browns changed the course of retail and fashion history forever when it opened in 1970. Born in London but celebrated globally, we're the one-stop-shop for the best luxury fashion including established designers and emerging talent; renowned for our influence in fashion and style, and our innovative approach to retail and high-level service. Powered by Farfetch, we continue to disrupt the retail landscape to deliver a global luxury shopping experience of the future, championing creativity and originality.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Together we are here to make a difference and to spread kindness. We welcome differences,
empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
We're a collaborative and creative team, utilising our expertise and passion in product and styling combined with state of the art technology, to deliver a truly unique and personalised shopping experiences for our clients, both in store and online.
Our two retail boutiques are located in London. Our flagship boutique is located on Brook Street in the heart of Mayfair, and comprises four stunning levels of architectural delight, a unique edit of luxury fashion, and allows for an immersive customer experience connected at all touchpoints. Our Browns East boutique is located in Shoreditch and is a real creative and artistic hub; a true gem in the local community.
You will in our Head Office on Old Street, with the flexibility to work from our brand-new Flagship Store, Browns Brook Street, and our East London-based hub, Browns East. Reporting directly to our VIC Manager, the Senior Personal Shopper will look after our top tier clients, delivering a multi-channel experience, merging new technology with personalised service both digitally and in-store. Creating a connected customer journey, the Senior Shopper will integrate a Personal Shopping strategy that celebrates fashion, lifestyle, culture, art, and travel to give a unique Browns experience.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will implement both weekly and monthly strategy to engage clients and improve sales, both domestically and internationally.
- Self-manage and take accountability for individual monthly KPI's including monthly sales target, ATV, UPT, NPS, being open to feedback and support to achieve your monthly plan.
- You will work with important partners across Browns, to support you to implement your business plan.
- You will introduce new clients to Browns, and work on ways to find new leads to be developed into personal shopping clients, through events.
- You will inspire customers by sharing brand, product and industry knowledge with them, transferring the detail in history, heritage, and craftsmanship, and share this knowledge across the business.
- You will promote tech innovations introduced to Personal Shopping.
- You will think globally in your approach towards customer acquisition and development, working to develop a diverse portfolio of domestic and international clients, being respectful of cultural nuances to best service them.
- You will build confidence across the entire product range, cross-selling fluidly across multiple departments, including all categories to encourage a 360-customer shopping experience.
WHO YOU ARE
- You will demonstrate a balance in creative and commercial thinking, supporting the business to solve problems and keep us revolutionising within the fashion industry.
- You will have the ability to engage with people across multiple geographies, cultures, and industries and can overcome communicative barriers.
- You will be passionate about product and proactive in developing product and industry trends.
- You will showcase an interest and knowledge in areas beyond fashion, such as art, culture, food and music.
- You will demonstrate a passionate approach to client experience, engaging with customers both remotely and face to face.
- You are results and targets motivated.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Equity within the Farfetch group and annual bonus/or commission.
- 33 day holidays per year plus holiday trading.
- Flexible benefits - Private Insurance, Dental Insurance, Season Ticket Loan, Employee Saving's Isa's, ClassPass and more
- Discount of 50% off at Browns
- Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance & Pension Scheme.
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- Browns Fashion is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applications are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no application experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships, and communities.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Need a HR driver on Automatic Truck Monday-Friday , Permanent work 50 Hours guaranteed . Please leave text with your details on this number ******0422 + click to reveal or email [email protected] [...]
Join our family in this role: We’re seeking rising stars to join our team as a Retail Sales Assistant. In this role, you'll: - Connect with and understand the demands of new and expectant parents [...]
· Full Time Position · Attractive commission based structures · Paths for career progression with a trusted national brand Discover a great place to work at Harvey Norman - an Australian Reta [...]
Job Description Now Brewing – Supervisors! Gigantic possibilities lie ahead – to grow as a person, in your career and in your community. - Flexible work schedules, great benefits and a truly we [...]