Our client specialises in the cost-effective maintenance of trees and vegetation. Their services can include from tree pruning to complete land clearing, horticulture work and consultancy.
Established over 30 years ago, they are a leader in their field.
They are seeking an experienced and reliable Accounts Payable & Accounts Assistant to join their busy team.
Looking for highly driven and energetic professional with the knowledge and skill set to get the job done. You must be a good communicator as the role requires you to collaborate with internal and external players.
Accounts payable duties would include but not limited to:
- Gather supplier invoices data and liaise with suppliers
- Reconcile supplier accounts and prepare payment runs
- Liaise with internal administrators about open PO’s / goods receipts
- Reconcile credit card accounts
- Prepare weekly payment runs
- Vendor account applications
- Monitor approval of PO’s in accordance with DOA levels
Accounts assistant duties would include but not limited to:
- Process and manage insurance claims
- Provide support to accounts with monthly and ad hoc chores like: Fixed assets Internal recharges between divisions Accounts Receivable reconciliation / debt recovery Stock control
- Support with large tenders
- Liaise with suppliers for possible procurement savings
- MS Excel support to administrative staff
- General accounts support when staff are sick/on leave
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous experience in an AP and account’s assistant role
- High level of IT literacy (MS Office)
- Proficient in MS excel (high level MS Excel skills i.e. Pivot tables / Macros highly regarded)
- SAP experience desirable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and time management
If this sounds like you, please apply now!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Vocational Trainer (Building and Construction) to join our team at the Brisbane Youth Education and Training Centre. As a vocational trainer you will deliver hands [...]
Roster Officer writeAgency('Queensland Corrective Services'); Queensland Corrective Services Brisbane Correctional Centre; Custodial Operations; Statewide Operations; Wacol The Roster Officer pla [...]
Correctional Manager, Accommodation writeAgency('Queensland Corrective Services'); Queensland Corrective Services Brisbane Correctional Centre; Custodial Operations; Statewide Operations; Wacol T [...]
Your New Opportunity An excellent full time, permanent career opportunity has arisen for a dynamic Truck Sales Person to join our team in Brisbane (Wacol). Working as a key member of the sales te [...]