This job requires relocating to China
Calling all new and recent graduates - we are seeking educators, innovators, and doers for a job that matters abroad. Teach English in China with EF and experience first-hand the impact you can have on a child's education while developing yourself personally and professionally through the support of EF's global network and training. Adventure awaits abroad. Join us.
No teaching experience? No Chinese? No problem! All you need is:
- A passport & bachelor's degree & high school certificate from Australia or New Zealand.
- ESL certification (EF can sponsor)
- Commitment to work abroad for 1 year
What will you do?
- Teach English to kids ages 3-18
- Leverage EF's award-winning multi-media tech & curriculum in the classroom
- Participate in engaging social activities with kids
What you will get?
- Competitive local salary + performance bonus
- Professional training + career development
- 21 days paid holiday + flight allowance
- EF organized social activities + FREE Chinese lessons
- Free flights (select cities) + Airport pickup upon arrival
- Sponsored legal Z work visa + free hotel for first 2 weeks
- Our mission is "opening the world through education" - our teachers are core to that mission
- Global presence in 50+ countries and 60+ cities across China
- Largest privately owned education company in the world, and a sponsor of 7 Olympic games
What can you do in a year?
- Start fresh: do something you can be proud of
- Boost your CV: add international experience to your skill set
- Make a difference: help kids achieve their full potential
- Expand your network: form multicultural & multinational friendships
- Travel for fun: explore places in China & Asia
Make it matter. Join us in our mission of opening the world through education - and live it for yourself. Be part of our international team and make an impact! APPLY NOW.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Work Type : Permanent Full Time Location : SA Start Date : 7/06/2021 Resident required Excellent remuneration on offer! Part - time or full - time position 75% of billings or $165/hr GP urgently [...]
- large friendly, supportive team - long term work Marla Travellers Rest (www.marla.com.au) is a sprawling roadhouse, hotel/motel, restaurant, service station and supermarket located 440 kms south [...]
We are currently seeking an Account Executive to join the Financial Lines/Professional Lines broking team within our thriving Adelaide branchhis is a great long term career opportunity with responsibi [...]
Maxima have been engaged to source Diesel Mechanics for ongoing roles based in North Western suburbs About the roles If you need to be in a permanent role - then we can negotiate on your behalf with o [...]