This job requires relocating to China
Calling all new and recent graduates - we are seeking educators, innovators, and doers for a job that matters abroad. Teach English in China with EF and experience first-hand the impact you can have on a child's education while developing yourself personally and professionally through the support of EF's global network and training. Adventure awaits abroad. Join us.
No teaching experience? No Chinese? No problem! All you need is:
- A passport & bachelor's degree & high school certificate from Australia or New Zealand.
- ESL certification (EF can sponsor)
- Commitment to work abroad for 1 year
What will you do?
- Teach English to kids ages 3-18
- Leverage EF's award-winning multi-media tech & curriculum in the classroom
- Participate in engaging social activities with kids
What you will get?
- Competitive local salary + performance bonus
- Professional training + career development
- 21 days paid holiday + flight allowance
- EF organized social activities + FREE Chinese lessons
- Free flights (select cities) + Airport pickup upon arrival
- Sponsored legal Z work visa + free hotel for first 2 weeks
- Our mission is "opening the world through education" - our teachers are core to that mission
- Global presence in 50+ countries and 60+ cities across China
- Largest privately owned education company in the world, and a sponsor of 7 Olympic games
What can you do in a year?
- Start fresh: do something you can be proud of
- Boost your CV: add international experience to your skill set
- Make a difference: help kids achieve their full potential
- Expand your network: form multicultural & multinational friendships
- Travel for fun: explore places in China & Asia
Make it matter. Join us in our mission of opening the world through education - and live it for yourself. Be part of our international team and make an impact! APPLY NOW.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Client Success Coordinator The Client Success Coordinator is responsible for the development and execution of marketing communications and digital content that support the objectives of Neighbourhood [...]
At Talentpath, our people are central to who we arehey love what they do, they put cte experience first, ey make amazing things happen for the businesses we partner withased in the iconic industrial W [...]
We’re on the hunt for a passionate and inquisitive data import specialist to join our client success team. If you have a customer obsession mindset and have a knack for solving data problems, we co [...]
Develop and maintain commercial contract management with upstream & downstream clients; Develop, maintain and report on project budget tracking & project profit and loss; Process accounts payable and [...]