This job requires relocating to China
Calling all new and recent graduates - we are seeking educators, innovators, and doers for a job that matters abroad. Teach English in China with EF and experience first-hand the impact you can have on a child's education while developing yourself personally and professionally through the support of EF's global network and training. Adventure awaits abroad. Join us.
No teaching experience? No Chinese? No problem! All you need is:
- A passport & bachelor's degree & high school certificate from Australia or New Zealand.
- ESL certification (EF can sponsor)
- Commitment to work abroad for 1 year
What will you do?
- Teach English to kids ages 3-18
- Leverage EF's award-winning multi-media tech & curriculum in the classroom
- Participate in engaging social activities with kids
What you will get?
- Competitive local salary + performance bonus
- Professional training + career development
- 21 days paid holiday + flight allowance
- EF organized social activities + FREE Chinese lessons
- Free flights (select cities) + Airport pickup upon arrival
- Sponsored legal Z work visa + free hotel for first 2 weeks
- Our mission is "opening the world through education" - our teachers are core to that mission
- Global presence in 50+ countries and 60+ cities across China
- Largest privately owned education company in the world, and a sponsor of 7 Olympic games
What can you do in a year?
- Start fresh: do something you can be proud of
- Boost your CV: add international experience to your skill set
- Make a difference: help kids achieve their full potential
- Expand your network: form multicultural & multinational friendships
- Travel for fun: explore places in China & Asia
Make it matter. Join us in our mission of opening the world through education - and live it for yourself. Be part of our international team and make an impact! APPLY NOW.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Oromax Day Surgery is a fully accredited hospital. Oromax Day Surgery is owned and operated by six oral maxillofacial surgeons and was established in 2010. We are looking for an experienced Private H [...]
Oromax is a specialist Oral Maxillofacial practice incorporating a Day Hospital facility. We are currently seeking an experienced medical specialist receptionist to join our administration team at ou [...]
We are seeking an experienced Payroll Officer to join our National Support Office. The role will best suit applicants who have both systems implementation experience plus experience processing payrol [...]
The person we are seeking will be an experienced and qualified Pharmacist who enjoys the opportunity to travel and work as a permanent full time relieving Pharmacist across any of our stores in South [...]