ResearchMaster is looking for an experienced research management professional with a background in managing Research Office activities as well as operating within a corporate environment.
This is an exciting and pivotal role with the opportunity to make a real difference. We want you to:
- Help us find elegant solutions to challenging problems for our community of researchers and research administrators across Australia and New Zealand.
- Improve our processes to make implementation & rollout easier and faster
- Work with our developers and designers to build new user features relevant to the sector
The successful applicant will act as a key subject matter expert for the Research Office domain.
You will be responsible for ensuring the solution meets the needs of our client base, working closely with cross-functional teams to ensure timely and successful rollouts and ongoing product relevance.
You will also actively represent ResearchMaster at industry events, conferences, forums, meetings and user groups
To be successful in this role you will have the following experience, skills and qualities:
- Complex understanding of the activities, processes and challenges within a University Research Office;
- Demonstrated experience of 3+ years in one or more University Research Office;
- Commercial mindset particularly in regards to market analysis, pricing and product fit;
- Strong interpersonal skills and a positive can-do attitude; and
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence multiple stakeholders across functional groups.
If you are successful in this role, you will enjoy:
- Stability to develop your career; and
- A range of benefits as part of our Employee Benefits Program.
A competitive remuneration package is on offer and will be based on the successful candidates experience, skills and knowledge.
Applicants must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid work permit or visa with full working rights. Work eligibility will be checked as part of the recruitment process.
Submit your application including a cover letter quoting Job Reference: DCA/1529055 and take the first step towards joining a reputable and innovative organisation!
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please contact Jason Bowers at +61 3 9116 2901
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
DCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to supporting a working environment of mutual respect, teamwork and trust and a workplace that attracts, develops and retains highly skilled people.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
At T2 we are all about the love of tea and delivering an exceptional customer experience. T2 offers one of the largest ranges of specialty teas from around the world. We encourage our customers to exp [...]
At T2 we are all about the love of tea and delivering an exceptional customer experience. T2 offers one of the largest range of specialty teas from around the world. We encourage our customers to expe [...]
Grain Restaurant, a 200 seat restaurant, café, cocktail bar, lounge with a number of meeting rooms. Located on the first floor of the newly $25 million redevelopment of the Kings Wharf grain silos in [...]
Mad Mex is growing, and we've got exciting job opportunities in Mad Mex DFO South Wharf! We have a variety of casual roles so please tell us a little more about the type of role you are looking for [...]