Account Manager - Sydney Office - Permanent Full Time
At Domain Group, our vision is to inspire confidence for all of life’s property decisions. Driving this vision are our values: Open Minds Open Doors, Passion is Contagious, Have Adventures and Leap, Grow, Repeat. Together, our vision and values are what keep our work honest and meaningful. If they resonate with you, this might just be your next home too.
Behind our value of Open Minds Open Doors is our belief that different life experiences bring much-needed perspectives to the table, and so we’re committed to seeing things through each other’s eyes. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our diversity of race, beliefs, sexual orientations,
gender identities, age, disability status, marital status and more - so that every single one of us can truly feel at home here.
About the role:
As an Account Manager, you will be looking after our residential real estate clients in the Upper North Shore area. You will focus on positioning Domain Group as the market leader and preferred ecosystem of tools and services to the real estate industry. You will focus on providing innovative and effective advertising solutions, tools and services assisting to achieve agency goals, create efficiencies and enhance customer experience. Day-to-day the role will also see you:
- Meeting and exceeding revenue and market share targets for both digital and print
- Developing market share by understanding the client’s business and where they can increase their spend and improve exposure
- Identifying opportunities including new business and the up-sell of digital products
- Generating leads and new business
- Developing client and industry relationships
- Providing excellence in customer service and professionally handling client interactions
- Attending training and development sessions
- Working collaboratively with the Sales team
- Attending industry events and auction nights
We would be cheering if you have:
- Experience in face to face sales
- A high level of sales and customer service experience
- Proven account management experience
- A passion for building and maintaining long term relationships
- Excellent communications skills
- A valid NSW driver’s licence and reliable vehicle
Why you’ll love us:
We know that when people are happy they tend to work better and have greater work satisfaction. So here at Domain, we look after our team.
We're big on flexible work. We encourage a healthy work-life balance, provide flexible hours and lots of work from home, a leading parental leave policy and wellbeing leave. Based in our Sydney HQ in Pyrmont, you'll have some great perks available which include an onsite cafe, sun-drenched BBQ deck, prayer room, parents room and discounts across healthcare, entertainment, food, gas and electricity (just to name a few things!).
Career development and learning are also super important to us which is why you'll have access to Domain's mentoring program and LinkedIn Learning too.
So…what happens next?
We will give your application the attention it deserves and you will hear from us either way. If it's a good match, one of our recruitment consultants will give you a call (so make sure you keep your phone handy!).
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Independent brand experience agency known for their creative and innovative campaigns is looking for an Account Director to join their growing team. Are you an experienced Account Director ready to ta [...]
21 Harris St, Pyrmont NSW 2009, Australia Full-time Company Description At Leo Burnett we believe that creativity is the most powerful asset in business today. In an increasingly commoditised world [...]
OMD Sydney are looking for a Senior Account Manager to take responsibility for campaign planning management and client engagement for one of OMD Australia's biggest client. We are looking for a collab [...]
The Company Cover Genius is a global Insurtech with a vision to protect all the customers of the world's largest online companies.artners such as Booking, eBay, Shipstation, Skyscanner and AXS have [...]