SEO Manager - Sydney Office - Permanent Full Time
At Domain Group, our vision is to inspire confidence for all of life's property decisions. Driving this vision are our values: Open Minds Open Doors, Passion is Contagious, Have Adventures and Leap, Grow, Repeat. Together, our vision and values are what keep our work honest and meaningful. If they resonate with you, this might just be your next home too.
Behind our value of Open Minds, Open Doors is our belief that different life experiences bring much-needed perspectives to the table, and so we're committed to seeing things through each other's eyes. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our diversity of race, beliefs, sexual orientations,
gender identities, age, disability status, marital status and more - so that every single one of us can truly feel at home here.
A bit about the role...
We are looking for a SEO Manager for our Commercial Real Estate team, with a focus on improving the volume and quality of organic search engine traffic and acquisition funnel.
Our SEO team sits within the Product division at Domain and is primarily responsible for the acquisition of organic search engine traffic. In this role, you'll report to our Head of SEO and work alongside the Product Director, Development Manager and Designer for CRE.
A day in the life...
Drive organic audience growth by contributing to the delivery of search engine strategies
- Define and execute the implement organic search strategies for Commercial Real Estate (CRE)
- Collaborate with your peers in Tech, Product and Design
- Drive the prioritisation of SEO roadmap items across Domain Group
- Oversee the delivery of site architecture changes, content and keyword targeting strategies, structured data implementation as well as internal and external link building opportunities
- Assist with reporting on SEO experiments and documenting key results
- Monitor the day-to-day performance of the business's SEO activity efficiency and report abnormalities to relevant teams
- Assist with conducting SEO workshops to train key stakeholders and raise awareness across the organisation of the importance of organic search
Provide recommendations to improve search engine visibility and ranking
- Ensure that our websites have been technically audited to attract and engage search engine traffic
- Stay up-to-date with the latest search industry trends and Google Webmaster announcements
- Continuously monitor competitor websites for insights and changes
- Propose off-site and on-site activities and the interactions that build authority, relevance, and ranking
- Collaborate with delivery teams and other stakeholders to implement recommendations
- Make content optimisation recommendations and work closely with the editorial teams to align initiatives
- Use data and analytics to determine the effectiveness of SEO initiatives and regularly benchmark progress of initiatives
Grow leads through organic search channels across all platforms
- Support tactics for audience acquisition from Google to deliver sales leads
- Identify ways to increase engagement and retain visitors
- Identify opportunities and quick wins across Domain Group that directly contribute to revenue
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure that SEO is implemented strategically to support business goals and is embedded into all relevant products and channels
- Build systems and protocols internally that ensure all content is optimised across all platforms and user experiences
- Work with third party lead generating partners to ensure best practice SEO recommendations are used throughout the customer journey
- Identify improvements and opportunities to cross-promote Domain Group products to organic search visitors
We'd love you to have...
- Experience contributing to SEO performance and strategy discussions and presentations
- Experience in Agile environments
- Comprehensive understanding of the technical on-page and off-page SEO elements (and server Log Files)
- Previous experience with various types of site migrations
- Proven experience in keyword research
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Ability to communicate and explain SEO concepts and solutions to different audiences, ensuring that the teams understand the recommendations
- Maintains a keen interest in the search industry and stays up to date with the latest trends
- Expert level proficiency with Google Analytics
- Proficiency with popular SEO tools (Screaming Frog, MOZ, aHrefs, SEMRush, STAT, DeepCrawl)
And if you have any of these you've really got our attention!
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- Exposure to SEM and AdWords PPC management
- Experience with web crawlers and scrapers
- Familiarity with Python, R, or Perl programming languages
- Understanding of data methodologies such as sampling, A/B testing, and statistical analysis
- Experience in using Tag Manager system or customised tracking systems
- Understanding of data visualisation tools such as Tableau
- Familiarity with SQL and a basic understanding of how databases work
Why you'll love us...
We know that when people are happy they tend to work better and have greater work satisfaction. So here at Domain, we look after our team.
We're big on flexible work. We encourage a healthy work-life balance, provide flexible hours and lots of work from home, a leading parental leave policy and wellbeing leave. Based in our Sydney HQ in Pyrmont, you'll have some great perks available which include an onsite cafe, sun-drenched BBQ deck, prayer room, parents room and discounts across healthcare, entertainment, food, gas and electricity (just to name a few things!).
Career development and learning are also super important to us which is why you'll have access to Domain's mentoring program and LinkedIn Learning too.
So…what happens next?
We will give your application the attention it deserves and you will hear from us either way. If you have the right experience, one of our Recruitment Consultants will give you a call (so make sure you keep your phone handy!) and from there the interviews will commence.
*A note to recruitment agencies: We have this role covered; there is no need to get in touch. We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Want to create intent-powered ideas? - Permanent gig - We’re based in Pyrmont, but we also love to work flexibly At Performics Mercerbell we have a passion for creating intent-powered ide [...]
The Australia Council for the Arts is committed to equity and inclusion and welcomes applications from diverse Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, cultural and regional communities, including peopl [...]
Research Manager, Foxtel Media Location: Pyrmont About the role We’re searching for a Research Manager who will contribute to the Strategic Direction of Foxtel Media as it pursues the ambition t [...]
About the role We’re searching for a Research Manager who will contribute to the Strategic Direction of Foxtel Media as it pursues the ambition to be the Masters of Intelligent Video in the Aus [...]