Bupa Cromwell Hospital
We’re an essential government service, playing a key role in protecting Australia's population health and playing a key part in helping hundreds of thousands of people live, work and study in Australia. We are looking for customer-focused receptionists with a high level of attention to details to join our team on a casual basis. You will need to be availablebetween the hours of 7am-7pm, at least 2-3 days during the week and8am-4pm on weekends.
Our Receptionists are the first point of contact for our customers in our Visa Medical Assessment Centres and help make sure our customers feel supported and prepared as they prepare to live, work and study in Australia. Our team are welcoming,
friendly and supportive and together we work like a big Bupa family making sure our customers have a truly exceptional experience in our clinics.
As a member of our exceptional reception team you will:
- Provide first level information and instructions including directing Visa Applicant/s to the initial Waiting Room, having confirmed their appointment details.
- Conduct ID /Security Check as per process.
- Payment handling (EFTPOS).
- Complete data entry into e-medical system and Q-flow system.
- Determine which services Visa Applicants are required to complete (x-ray, doctor and/or nurse).
- Provide support to the Senior Administrator and Leadership Team in management duties, in adherence to regulatory, compliance and clinical quality and safety (as required).
You will be/have:
You will have strong skills in customer service & administration. You are inspired and driven by the opportunity to work with a global leader in health care that is on the path towards exciting transformation and growth.
- Experience within fast-paced admin, reception or customer service, with a focus on process and adherence to standards.
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Great communication skills.
- A professional and friendly manner at all times.
- Time management skills and ability to work within a fast-paced, structured process.
- Proven team work skills and demonstrated ‘can do’ attitude.
Our Parramatta clinic team are passionate and professional, and we really care about the work we do. Our team culture is known for being open, honest and collaborative, with our customers at the centre of everything we do. The clinic is conveniently located on 60 Station Street, Parramatta . The centre operates from 7am to 7pm Monday to Saturday and flexibility with start and finish times is desirable.
Apply now and you'll enjoy all the benefits of working with Bupa in Australia, including:
- Comprehensive training and ongoing development - we say it because we actually do it!
- Internal career progression opportunities
- Competitive salary + annual bonus + Bupa benefits including significant product and service discounts
- Regular team meetings and celebrations of success - you're part of a big team where your contribution is really valued
Discover what makes Bupa a place where talented people find inspiring personal and professional opportunities and rewards, working in a team where your expertise is recognised and your contribution truly valued.
We'll start shortlisting and interviewing as soon as we receive your application so please apply ASAP if you are keen to join our Bupa family!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About Us: Frank Law is an innovative, boutique law firm servicing clients across the Asia Pacific region. We help clients achieve desirable outcomes in Corporate Advisory, Restructuring & Insolvency, [...]
Medirest provides specialist food, hospitality and support services to residents and patients in hospitals and senior living facilities. We are passionate about ensuring residents and patients are wel [...]
West End Motor Group is seeking a well presented, professional nfident Receptionist with a bubbly personality, who has recent experience 1-2 years Receptionist role ke on the next challenge in their c [...]
Gentle Endodontics are a group of dental (Endodontic) specialists that provide root canal therapy and various surgical procedures to the highest levels using state of the art technology, in state of t [...]