Bupa Cromwell Hospital
We’re an essential government service, playing a key role in protecting Australia's population health and playing a key part in helping hundreds of thousands of people live, work and study in Australia. We are looking for customer-focused receptionists with a high level of attention to details to join our team on a Permanent Part Time basis.
We are currently recruiting for Receptionists who are available on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, between the hours of 7am-7pm.
Our Receptionists are the first point of contact for our customers in our Visa Medical Assessment Centres and help make sure our customers feel supported and prepared as they prepare to live, work and study in Australia. Our team are welcoming,
friendly and supportive and together we work like a big Bupa family making sure our customers have a truly exceptional experience in our clinics.
Reporting to and supported by the Reception Leader, you will:
- Provide first level information and instructions to customers
- Confirming their appointment details
- Conduct ID /Security Check
- Payment handling (EFTPOS).
- Complete data entry into e-medical system and Q-flow system.
- Determine which services Visa Applicants are required to complete (x-ray, doctor and/or nurse
- Experience within fast-paced admin, reception or customer service, with a focus on process and adherence to standards.
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Great communication skills.
- A professional and friendly manner and able to adjust your communication style to different customers
- Time management skills and ability to work within a fast-paced, structured process.
Our Sydney team are driven and professional, and we really care about the work we do. Our team culture is known for being open, honest and collaborative, with our customers at the centre of everything we do.
Be at the heart of it with Bupa:
- Excellent work life balance
- Great location close to restaurants, gyms, public transport and secure parking.
- No Medicare Provider Number required
- A big, supportive team where your contribution is truly valued – our people love working at Bupa!
- Opportunity to build your career with a Global leader in healthcare
We'll start shortlisting and interviewing as soon as we receive your application so please apply ASAP if you are keen to join our Bupa family!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are seeking anyone with Insurance or Finance Experience to join our small team, in the role of Insurance Administrator and Receptionist. Show moreShow less [...]
Medical Receptionist ? Casual We are a busy specialist respiratory and sleep clinic conveniently located near Bankstown railway station.p> We are seeking 2 casual receptionists who can work 1-2 [...]
Job Description: About The Care Home The charming Bupa Dural is a modern care home set in a semi-rural suburb within Sydney’s Hills District. You’ll be close to the local community with neighbou [...]
The Practice Advanced Health Dental & Implant Centreur practice is located on the ground floor of Bankstown's state of the art Flinders Centre, adjacent to the Bankstown Sports Clubp> As well a [...]