Bupa Cromwell Hospital
Bupa Aged Care in Mildura have an opportunity for a VR General Practitioner to join the clinical services team. This position is responsible for delivering proactive and preventative health care to Bupa residents and clinical services to support the care home team. You will provide medical care, education and information that supports longer, healthier, happier lives for Bupa Aged Care residents.
This is a Part-Time ongoing role working onsite at our care home. We offer the opportunity to manage your time/workload by coming onboard as an independent contractor where you are paid 100% of Medicare/DVA billings.
- Ensure the delivery of the highest quality proactive and preventative medical care to Bupa residents
- Make effective diagnosis and decisions by actively engaging with the care home team and regularly reviewing each resident and responding to changes in condition
- Practice person centred care by engaging with key stakeholders to ensure a holistic view of each resident’s physical, psychological, socio-economic and cultural needs
- Manage highly effective working relationships with the clinical services team by engaging and providing feedback regarding actions and decisions
- Deliver financial results by effectively managing time to maximise resident consultations and Medicare billed activity
You will be inspired and driven by the opportunity to work with a global leader in Health and Aged Care. You will have:
- VR GP (with unrestricted AHPRA registration)
- Current prescriber number
- Specialty in Aged Care / Primary Care is Desirable
- Knowledge of Aged Care Standards and Aged Care Funding Instrument
- Strong communication skills with a demonstrated ability to manage successful relationships with residents, families, and the clinical services team.
- Effective time and schedule management to ensure targets and residents expectations are met
How to Apply
Please click Apply to be taken to our online application process. Please note that as part of your application you will also be asked to completea number ofpre-employment checks including Criminal History.
About Bupa Aged Care Australia
Bupa Aged Care Australia is the largest private residential aged care provider in Australia with over 9,000 employees providing care and services to 6,500 residents across 70+ homes. At Bupa we focus on a person first approach that ensures our residents and their families are at the centre of everything we do and that we deliver our purpose of ensuring longer, healthier, happier lives.
IMPORTANT: As of 1 st May 2020, all aged care workers and visitors must be vaccinated against seasonal influenza in order to enter an aged care facility – as such all successful applicants will be required to provide proof of vaccination prior to commencement.
‘Our people reflect the diversity of our community. At Bupa, your wellbeing, identity and own story is respected and valued.
Find purpose in your career at Bupa’.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Work in an environment that offers: - A strong attitude to teaching and supportive staff - An opportunity to work with a leading regional health service - An opportunity to further your career [...]
Clinical Psychologist Brunswick Private Hospital is a specialty hospital providing rehabilitation, general medical, mental health and outpatient services to our community. At Brunswick Private Hos [...]
Baxter Park Medical Centre is located at the junction of two busy roads at the gateway to the Mornington Peninsula. The area is known as Melbourne's playground famous for its beaches, wineries and gou [...]
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Northern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Austin Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Medical Reference: 37321 Austin Health i [...]