Incitec Pivot Limited
Our Operators are an integral part of our Big N Distribution Team, ensuring our product is delivered to our customers in a competent and timely manner.
Due to continued business growth, we currently have a vacancy for an experienced and motivated Ammonia Delivery Truck Driver to join our Boggabilla operations. You will drive vehicles to the highest standard of safety, ensuring a high level of customer service and efficiency.
Key responsibilities include;
- Delivering product to the customer efficiently, on time and in a safe manner.
- Maintain delivery equipment as required including all paperwork and computer tasks
- Undertaking in field or on road maintenance, including troubleshooting and fault finding
- Ensuring a sound, up to date knowledge of the Acts and regulations regarding the safe operations of transport, e.g. Roads and Traffic Act, OH&S;, EPA & Dangerous Goods Code, etc.
Reporting to the Site Controller, this Boggabilla based position requires you to drive vehicles to the highest standard of safety and deliver product on time. To be successful in this role you will have appropriate licences and extensive line haul experience, as well as:
- HC licence
- A Dangerous Goods Licence and previous experience with dangerous goods is an advantage
- A focus on providing exceptional service to customers and clients
- A sound mechanical understanding
- Sound working knowledge of NH3 and transport site requirements
- Thorough understanding of the properties of Anhydrous Ammonia, its safety requirements and hazards
- The ability to demonstrate a flexible attitude towards working hours, with regular paid overtime required in this role.
Benefits to you
- We are a team based on trust, collaboration and respect
- Flexible working conditions
- Confidential employee assistance program
- Discounted corporate health plans
- Personal leisure travel discounts
- Sustainability leader as rated by ACSI
- My Rewards discounts and perks program
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Cardiology Catheter Booking Clerk - Part-time role - 64 hours per fortnight - Based at the Royal Melbourne Hospital The Royal Melbourne Hospital As one of the largest health services in Victor [...]
Inspired by and dedicated to Australian contemporary artists, Art Series Hotels offers a hotel experience a little extraordinary. The Cullen is in the heart of Prahran and is home to a team of hos [...]
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Northern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Melbourne Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Communications, Marketing and Media Ref [...]
At T2 we are all about the love of tea and delivering an exceptional customer experience. T2 offers one of the largest range of specialty teas from around the world. We encourage our customers to expe [...]