Incitec Pivot Limited
About the Role
The successful candidate will safely and successfully deliver daily maintenance activities flexed across three South Bowen Basin sites in accordance with company values, legislation and procedures to a fleet of MPU’s (Mobile Process units) In addition this you will be responsible for all maintenance, health, safety and quality programs relating to the maintenance functionality performed on site.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for ensuring DNAP assets are maintained according to Dyno Nobel standards including monthly inspections and reporting.
You will maintain strong working relationships in a safe and productive work environment and demonstrate the ability to autonomously plan and execute maintenance activities to a high standard.
Your good problem-solving abilities will showcase a well organised, collaborative philosophy. You will have a strong focus on team work and continuous improvement, together with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To be successful in this role; you will also demonstrate:
- Senior workshop experience with heavy mobile fleet maintenance within a mining environment
- Demonstrated experience with European prime movers (Volvo advantageous)
- Mechanical trade certification (Duel trade automotive and auto electrical advantageous)
- Auto electrical experience backed with strong diagnostic aptitude
- Experience in hydraulic and pneumatic circuitry and control systems.
- Ability to plan, manage and control resources
- CMMS (SAP) experience
- Have the ability to obtain SSAN clearance
- Hold HR licencing (advantageous)
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the capability to lead and work in a team environment
- Resourceful, self-motivated and efficient
- Excellent problem solving / troubleshooting skills, and ability to prioritise duties
- Strong focus and leadership on all facets of Health, Safety and Environment
Benefits to you
- We are a team based on trust, collaboration and respect,
- An above market attractive salary package is offered,
- Flexible working conditions,
- Confidential employee assistance program, and
- Mental Health and Well-being program.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Northern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Melbourne Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Health and Allied Health Reference: 571 [...]
- Casual role - Fabulous employee benefits including salary packaging - Parkville – Hub of the medical precinct and leading Children’s hospital The Hospital The Royal Children’s Hosp [...]
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Northern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Melbourne Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Administration/Secretarial Reference: 5 [...]
Administration Coordinator - Nursing Education and Simulation Education - Support a dynamic and innovative Nursing Education and Simulation Education team - Full Time position - Located at our [...]