Incitec Pivot Limited
- ASX100 – global manufacturer & marketer of commercial explosives, fertilisers and industrial explosives
- Multiple graduate engineering opportunities
- Fantastic operational rotations which elevate your skills and experience
- Highly personalised career development plan
- Relocation package included
Incitec Pivot Limited (IPL) and its subsidiary company Dyno Nobel, is an ASX 100 listed global leader in the resources and agricultural sectors with an unrelenting focus on Zero Harm. With diverse leadership, we add value for our customers through manufacturing excellence, innovation and world class service.
The group comprises more than 5,000 people across the sales,
commercial operations and manufacturing footprint globally, including the key mining markets in North America, Asia Pacific, South Africa and South America.
We are an organisation focussed on diversity of thought, innovation and creativity so we want to hear your ideas. During the 2-year graduate program, you will complete at least 2 rotations where you will work on real and complex problems in an environment that will help you grow and succeed. Our technically complex equipment and process technology, combined with the opportunity to work alongside talented Leaders and Engineers, will provide you an ideal environment for professional development. You’ll also be in the driver’s seat when creating your highly personalised career development plan with your Leaders’ and Mentors’ support.
Our Graduates will be based at our various sites across Australia, so different locations, environments and adventures should excite you. Relocation assistance will be provided.
We are looking for passionate, creative and aspiring Engineers to join our 2-year program in the following disciplines:
• Mechanical Engineering
• Chemical Engineering
• Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering
• Materials Engineering
To commit to this two-year full-time graduate program, it is essential to have full work rights in Australia.
Benefits to you:
- Exposure to world class, unique and complex equipment and process technology and a range of roles to help you find your niche
- First class on the job training, mentoring program, coaching from world class technical experts and a significant support network to help you succeed
- A corporate culture that encourages diversity and values your contribution
- Confidential employee assistance program
- Mental Health and Well-being program
- Personal leisure travel discounts
- Workplace giving charitable scheme
- Sustainability leader as rated by ACSI
- My Rewards discounts and perks program
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Northern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Melbourne Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Health and Allied Health Reference: 571 [...]
- Casual role - Fabulous employee benefits including salary packaging - Parkville – Hub of the medical precinct and leading Children’s hospital The Hospital The Royal Children’s Hosp [...]
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Northern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Melbourne Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Administration/Secretarial Reference: 5 [...]
Administration Coordinator - Nursing Education and Simulation Education - Support a dynamic and innovative Nursing Education and Simulation Education team - Full Time position - Located at our [...]