Australian Capital Territory
The Department of Regional NSW is partnering with Hudson Canberra on a project to identify a number of high performing individuals for critical roles supporting the growth and prosperity of Regional NSW communities. Please check out these great opportunities - 2 year appointments!
- Temporary Full Time Role for 2 years
- Location - Queanbeyan, Armidale or Coffs Harbour.
- Annual salary starting from $97,152 - $107,541 plus super and leave entitlements
- Make an impact on the lives of people in Regional NSW
- True Collaborative Working Environment
Our Department is responsible for building resilient regional economies and communities, strengthening primary industries, managing the use of regional land,
overseeing the state's mineral and mining resources and ensuring government investment in regional NSW is fair and delivers positive outcomes for local communities and businesses.
The Department of Regional NSW (DRNSW) was formed in April 2020 as a central agency for regional issues and is focused on creating a liveable, inclusive and sustainable New South Wales with thriving natural environments/regions and strong economic prosperity.
The Department of Regional NSW is partnering with Hudson Canberra on a project to identify a number of high performing individuals for critical roles supporting the growth and prosperity of Regional NSW communities. These roles provide an exciting opportunity to truly make a difference for the future sustainability of Regional NSW.
About the role
In the role of Data Project Officer , you will work as part of a team to maintain the data generated by funding programs in the Regional Programs branch. You will assist with development of internal reporting processes and provide input to reports and analysis for internal and external clients.
This role will be involved in ensuring integrity of data and provide accurate, complete, and accessible information to assist the delivery of programs that support Government commitments to regional communities.
In addition, some of the key responsibilities will be:
- Ensure that data is consistently recorded across different data management and reporting systems (including Salesforce and SmartyGrants).
- Liaise with Program Managers to facilitate the exchange of information, ensuring accurate data is maintained for reporting purposes.
- Create standard reports and respond to information requests for grants projects.
- Provide data and assist in responding to information requests from the Minister's Office, Senior Management and the regional network.
- Provide support with the generation of summary reporting, including preparation of data and confirmation of currency of data as per agreed reporting milestone dates.
You will have experience in maintaining and monitoring of data across multiple data management and reporting systems, the ability to manage multiple activities with competing timeframes, set priorities, meet deadlines and work as part of a team.
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate:
- Experience maintaining and ensuring integrity of data management and reporting systems.
- High level of competency with Excel combined with extensive experience maintaining data systems and exposure to business intelligence tools.
- Ability to create new reporting processes and accurately extract data to produce a high volume of reporting.
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications or equivalent, relevant professional experience and training
How to Apply
Applications through email will not be accepted
Applications close on Sunday 11.55pm on 16th May 2021.
A talent pool may be created from this recruitment action for ongoing and temporary roles of the same standard that may become available for filling over the next eighteen months. The successful applicant in this role may be required to undergo a police check, health assessment and other assessments as required.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
JOB DESCRIPTION Aspen Medical is seeking an IT Project Coordinator to join our team in Canberra on a full-time fixed-term basis. Within this opportunity, you will liaise with all levels and departmen [...]
Wellways Australia - Exciting and established PARC program in Deer Park - Utilise your lived experience of recovery to empower others on their recovery journey - Full-time, fixed-term (to 4th J [...]
About National Dental Care - Darwin We are a large, modern, 8 chair dental practice with full QIP accreditation and state-of-the-art equipment and technology including an OPG/CBCT machine, CEREC, Las [...]
Administration Officer, OPMHCT Full-time Permanent Closes: 25 May 2021 Classification: Administrative Services Officer 3 Salary: $65,976 - $71,004 plus superannuation Position No: 26422 - 01 [...]